Discuss iphone 3g 2.2.1 modem firmware conversion at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Alright I dont think anyone can help me with my problem as I have tried ...
iphone 3g 2.2.1 modem firmware conversion
Alright I dont think anyone can help me with my problem as I have tried almost everything to fix this problem...here it goes...
- I have a I phone 3G 2.2.1 modem firmware 02.30.03
- I bought rebel sim in order for it to work for rogers
- jailbroke and unlocked it...I was using it to make calls and so on...
- tried to update firmware 3.0 but it only screwed the phone up
- I tried to recover it by restoring it to default setting via itunes but it
kept coming up with the error 1013
- I once again managed to jailbreak and unlock it but now for some reason
the modem firmware is 04.26.08 but its still version 2.2.1
1. Is it possible to return my iphone to the factory settings without the
proper sim card?
2. Is it possible to change the modem firmware back to 02.30.03
3. Is their any other solutions to fix the problem of restoring my iphone
through itunes without the proper sim card and without error 1013
1.- I think so. Just restore it to 3.0
2.- I don't think so. At this time BB can't be downgraded
3.- Did you try to restore it in DFU mode?
Anyway, the new tool to unlock will be out soon. Try to be patient
** If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation, please click here **.
By cirasella in forum General
Last Post: 06-20-2009, 12:40 AM
By guysmile in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 04-13-2009, 03:51 PM
By rvinay in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 03-31-2009, 09:44 PM
By chetccox in forum General
Last Post: 10-13-2007, 11:34 AM
By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum General
Last Post: 10-02-2007, 05:27 AM