Discuss iPhone 2G - boot from recovery mod? at the General - Hackint0sh.org; I did hard reset with version 2.0.1 and my ibrickr cant boot it from recovery ...
iPhone 2G - boot from recovery mod?
I did hard reset with version 2.0.1 and my ibrickr cant boot it from recovery mod what i can do? there is any other options for me without restore I just want to use the correct information because i don't have for this a backup, thanks a lot.
so i tunes recognises it in recovery......and ur on 2.0.x, iLiberty wont work with that, mayb quickpwn can help, try using quickpwn, but most likely ur gonna have to restore
MacBook Pro OS X SNOW Leopard
iPhone 4 16GB
iPad WiFi 64GB iOS 4.2
BlackBerry Curve 3G (9300)
getting out of dfu mode all versions = hold start/sleep and home for 30-60 secs, iPhone will reboot
getting out of simple restore/recovery mode in fw <= 1.1.4 = iLiberty (easiest), some more
getting out of simple restore/recovery mode in fw 2.x = a bit tricky if you dont want to restore it:
1. Connect iPhone and Mac/PC
2. Quit iTunes if running/starting
3. Start Quickpwn - it will not detect the iPhone!!!
4. Hold start/sleep until the recovery screen on the iPhone goes black, let go of button.
5. iPhone will show the boot logo after about 3-5 seconds and stay there for 10-20 seconds - dont touch it.
6. Quickpwn will then "see" the iPhone, kick it out of recovery mode and start its build job, just interrupt the process with disconnecting iPhone and PC/Mac.
Hope that helps
Last edited by volkspost; 09-07-2008 at 12:17 AM.
Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
---------- iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
By TheBlackPitcher in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:39 PM
By longrowe in forum PwnageTool
Last Post: 01-24-2010, 09:59 PM
By techknow in forum General
Last Post: 11-15-2009, 08:21 AM
Last Post: 09-24-2008, 07:51 PM
By jimbooboo in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-11-2007, 01:03 PM