Discuss If your iphone is stucked in recovery mode: Heres the solution! at the General - Hackint0sh.org; If your iphone is stucked in recovery mode, do this:
1. Connect your iphone, (close ...
If your iphone is stucked in recovery mode: Heres the solution!
If your iphone is stucked in recovery mode, do this:
1. Connect your iphone, (close down itunes if it starts).
2. Start ibrickr, and push "Boot the phone"
3. While the ibrickr does its thing, start WinSCP and connect to your phone.
4. Remove a couple of application you have installed!
5. Your done. Just ibrickr finnised and the phone will start in normal mode!
I thing this works because a memory shortages. My phone always freeze, and go inte recovery mode when i install to many applications. I have used BossTool to move the apps. Even if i have a lots of memory left, it stills freezes.
If anyone have the same problem, that the iphone freezes when install to many apps, plz let me know if you have any solutions!
Hi, i think what uve described has just happened to me!
Does the phone (after ibriker) go back to the way u had it - with contacts etc..
Just used iBricker and it worked! Phone out of recovery mode. Then used bosstool to put apps across. thanks
By popescu_bmf in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
Last Post: 02-08-2011, 12:34 AM
By mWanteD in forum Blacksn0w (3G(S) unlock)
Last Post: 05-03-2010, 11:40 PM
By neamuu in forum Hardware Unlock
Last Post: 12-16-2009, 02:23 PM
By .borja010 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 08-01-2008, 06:25 PM
By dohdoh in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-19-2007, 02:54 PM