Discuss I cannot see in the installer where is *1.1.3 soft upgrade* at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Hi everyone,
I tried to jailbreak my 1.1.2 unlocked with this method. Everything works fine ...
I cannot see in the installer where is *1.1.3 soft upgrade*
I tried to jailbreak my 1.1.2 unlocked with this method. Everything works fine but I cannot see where is in my installer the 1.1.3 soft upgrade. Im stock on the number in bigger caractere. I need help. I cannot find the 1.1.3 soft upgrade!!
Here's how you do it:
- Start with a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 jailbroken phone with Installer.app installed AND AT LEAST 300mb OF FREE SPACE.
- Plug in your phone via USB to your computer.
- Download, extract, and run iBrickr Special 1.1.3 jailbreak edition (ibrickr.exe in the archive).
- iBrickr will determine what firmware you are running on your phone and make sure you can run the update.
- iBrickr will then guide you through the process of obtaining and modifying the 1.1.3 firmware (make sure to read everything thoroughly).
- iBrickr will upload the new firmware image to your phone. Note that this only puts the file on your phone and does not modify it at all, yet.
- When iBrickr finishes (should take about 10 minutes), it will tell you to go to Installer and install the "1.1.3 soft upgrade" package. Do that.
- The upgrade will stall at about halfway. THIS IS NORMAL. DO NOT INTERACT WITH YOUR PHONE WHILE THIS IS HAPPENING. Just leave it plugged in and leave it alone.
- When the installer finishes (this should take another 10-15 minutes), your phone should reboot with a fresh activated 1.1.3 firmware.
It has been removed, use dev team official jailbreak method instead.
By Arkanine in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-12-2008, 08:20 PM
By Bxking in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 02-10-2008, 02:11 PM
By Bodum in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:49 PM