Discuss How To RELOCK iPhone at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Can any one give me the dummy guide to relocking the iPhone???
This is waht ...
How To RELOCK iPhone
Can any one give me the dummy guide to relocking the iPhone???
This is waht I came across in a search
Originally Posted by tukeke
Guide to re-lock for noobies. MAC
Links I read for making this guide:
Upload the files to /usr/bin
make bbupdater executable (right click on the file using Cyberduck, Info and make sure the 3 Execute boxed are checked)
1. open Terminal-Window
2. type ssh -l root 192.168.3.1 (IP from your iPhone)
3. Passwort =dottie
4. type launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
5. type cd /usr/bin
6- launchctl unload /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
7- bbupdater -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls
8- bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep
9- launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
Now it is re-locked. If you want (and you probably will), install the new anySIM from the wonders dep at the DevTeam.
But I need the dummy version for a MAC.
Anyone? Help SOS
OK found the instructions but now the links for the files I need are down.
Anyone know where to obtain these???
1. sftp to your iphone, copy bbupdater and ICE03.14.08_G.fls and ICE03.14.08_G.eep to /usr/bin, also set 755 permission to those files.
2. ssh to your iphone, and do:
bbupdater -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls
bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep
3. put your iPhone into recover mode by holding HOME+SLEEP buttons until you see the yellow triangle.
4. connect restore your iPhone with Itunes.
and there you get your clean restored.
Its more easier to restore to the 1.0.0 version, and then restore to the 1.0.2
By geselaw in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 04-25-2008, 02:37 AM
By superpookie in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-06-2007, 05:15 PM
By superts in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-03-2007, 09:49 PM
By rlindsley in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-01-2007, 06:45 AM
By kupan787 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 09-25-2007, 02:40 AM