Hi, it is important for all the iPhone users to know some tips of how to make your battery last more
1. Turn off wifi and bluetooth when you are not using them.
2. Wifi uses less battery than EDGE, you must use Wifi instead of EDGE when you can
3. Turn off mail Auto-Check, put it on manual, or change the auto-check values to more time
4. Turn off push mail
5. Equalizer on iPhone uses more battery so if you don't use it, turn if off
6. You can also adjust brightness of the screen, or set it to auto-brightness
7 Always lock your iPhone when you are not using it, that would put it in standby, you can receive calls and messages in the standby mode.
Use iPhone Regularly
For proper maintenance of a lithium-based battery, itís important to keep the electrons in it moving occasionally. Be sure to go through at least one charge cycle per month. (from apple web page)
for more information about iPhones battery check this link: