Discuss HOW TO FIX "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" at the General - Hackint0sh.org; hi GUYS, i got a problem my iphone when i plugged it with the cable ...
HOW TO FIX "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0"
hi GUYS, i got a problem my iphone when i plugged it with the cable the screen turned black and is writing itself over and over again...
"BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0"
some help pls.... i dont now what to do
boot into DFU mode and restore....
u may want to try a different USB port.
do i lose everything?? and i have to use ziphone again??
Originally Posted by IamJAX
If you restore yes... But I guess itunes made a backup before the last sync so I guess you wouldnt loose everything
Originally Posted by Anarchy
now it ok, 10x a lot... lol..
working 1.1.4 16gb ipod touch
If you're getting a BSD error when trying to jailbreak your iPod Touch, complete the following to get your iPod working and jailbroken with 1.1.4 firmware. This was done on a mac and you'll need the 1.1.3 firmware update and ziphone
1. connect sync cable to 'broken' iPod
2. open iTunes
3. hold down sleep/wake and home buttons until screen is blank
4. release sleep/wake button ONLY when screen is blank
5. release home button when iPod appears in iTunes
6. press option key + Restore button and select the 1.1.3 firmware file
7. wait for restore to complete
8. go through iPod setup wizard, uncheck automatically sync and click sync to synchronize nothing
9. click on check for update and update the iPod to 1.1.4
10. wait for update to complete
11. click sync to sync nothing
12. Eject iPod and close iTunes
13. Disconnect sync cable from iPod
14. hold down sleep/wake and slide to power off
15. hold down home button and connect sync cable
16. release home button when iTunes logo appears on iPod display
17. open ZiPhone
18. select Jailbreak
19. click Start
20. wait for jailbreak to complete
Job done; fully working, jailbroken iPod Touch running 1.1.4
Things to do after:
1. connect to your wireless network
2. open installer
3. install BDS Subsystem under System
4. install Open SSH under System
5. add the source http://repo.ispazio.net
6. install 1.1.3 / 4 iPod Full Features 2.1 under iSpazio Unlock Tool
Job done; fully working, jailbroken iPod Touch running 1.1.4 with Mail, Google Maps, Weather, Stocks, Notes.
Hope this helps
I have the same problem with BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0. After DFU Mode iPhone somtimes can restore into 1.1.2 (cant install any other version 1.1.1, 1.1.3, 1.1.4). After restore proscess into 1.1.2 i must activate, but can not. Jailbreak and activate fails with ZiPhone. Looping BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0 all time or sometimes: CFI Stage 1 CFI Stage 2. Please for help
By Salamis in forum iPod Touch 1G
Last Post: 07-05-2008, 11:32 PM
By GnR_vp in forum General
Last Post: 07-04-2008, 03:57 PM
By skyywalker in forum General
Last Post: 05-19-2008, 01:37 PM
By almirf in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 04-17-2008, 05:34 AM
By n000b in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 04-08-2008, 04:02 AM