Hi,
i want to make my own installer source ..
i just took someone's XML sources file and edit it to what i need
it appears to me in the installer and the something i want to add
comes in the install menu in the category i want .. but
it keeps giving me "Package download failed !"
i don't know why !!
so please if some one can help me by showing me what's wrong
in the source i made .. here it is :
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
	<dict>
		<key>info</key>
		<dict>
			<key>category</key>
			<string>Community Sources</string>
			<key>contact</key>
			<string>PM me @ ArabNokia</string>
			<key>description</key>
			<string>This is my new Installer Source - OMAR.</string>
			<key>maintainer</key>
			<string>Omar's Source</string>
			<key>name</key>
			<string>Omar's Source</string>
			<key>url</key>
			<string>http://www.arabnokia.net</string>
		</dict>
		<key>packages</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>bundleIdentifier</key>
				<string>com.OMAR.iphoneArabic</string>
				<key>category</key>
				<string>Omar Ata</string>
				<key>contact</key>
				<string>PM me @ ArabNokia</string>
				<key>date</key>
				<string>1202612753</string>
				<key>description</key>
				<string>SMSD + Arabic Font for 1.1.3 and 1.14 ONLY (By OmarAta) www.ArabNokia.NET</string>
				<key>hash</key>
				<string>d3a69516df370051409e5ce060d707b6</string>
				<key>location</key>
				<string>http://www.kankon.org/ASMSD.zip</string>
				<key>maintainer</key>
				<string>Omar Ata</string>
				<key>name</key>
				<string>Arabic Solution</string>
				<key>scripts</key>
				<dict>
					<key>install</key>
					<array>
						<array>
							<string>CopyPath</string>
							<string>SMSD.app</string>
							<string>/Applications/SMSD.app</string>
						</array>
						<array>
							<string>CopyPath</string>
							<string>MobileSMS.app</string>
							<string>/Applications/MobileSMS.app</string>
						</array>
						<array>
							<string>CopyPath</string>
							<string>Library</string>
							<string>/Library</string>
						</array>
						<array>
							<string>CopyPath</string>
							<string>Cache</string>
							<string>/System/Library/Fonts/Cache</string>
						</array>
					</array>
					<key>preflight</key>
					<array>
						<array>
							<string>IfNot</string>
							<array>
								<array>
									<string>FirmwareVersionIs</string>
									<array>
										<string>1.1.3</string>
										<string>1.1.4</string>
									</array>
								</array>
							</array>
							<array>
								<array>
									<string>AbortOperation</string>
									<string>Sorry: This fix is for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 ONLY - By OmarAta.</string>
								</array>
							</array>
						</array>
					</array>
					<key>uninstall</key>
					<array>
						<array>
							<string>IfNot</string>
							<array>
								<array>
									<string>Exec</string>
									<string>/bin/launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.amrut.iphone.SMSD.plist</string>
								</array>
							</array>
							<array>
								<array>
									<string>Notice</string>
									<string>Please restart your iPhone after this uninstall finishes.</string>
								</array>
							</array>
						</array>
						<array>
							<string>RemovePath</string>
							<string>/Applications/SMSD.app</string>
							<string>/Applications/MobileSMS.app/SMSDHelper</string>
							<string>/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.amrut.iphone.SMSD.plist</string>
						</array>
					</array>
					<key>update</key>
					<array>
						<array>
							<string>IfNot</string>
							<array>
								<array>
									<string>Exec</string>
									<string>/bin/launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.amrut.iphone.SMSD.plist</string>
								</array>
							</array>
							<array>
								<array>
									<string>Notice</string>
									<string>Please restart your iPhone after this update finishes.</string>
								</array>
							</array>
						</array>
						<array>
							<string>RemovePath</string>
							<string>/Applications/SMSD.app</string>
							<string>/Applications/MobileSMS.app/SMSDHelper</string>
							<string>/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.amrut.iphone.SMSD.plist</string>
						</array>
						<array>
							<string>CopyPath</string>
							<string>SMSD.app</string>
							<string>/Applications/SMSD.app</string>
						</array>
						<array>
							<string>CopyPath</string>
							<string>MobileSMS.app</string>
							<string>/Applications/MobileSMS.app</string>
						</array>
						<array>
							<string>CopyPath</string>
							<string>Library</string>
							<string>/Library</string>
						</array>
					</array>
				</dict>
				<key>size</key>
				<string>258546</string>
				<key>source</key>
				<string>http://repo.smxy.org/iphone-apps/</string>
				<key>url</key>
				<string>http://www.ArabNokia.net</string>
				<key>version</key>
				<string>0.01 beta</string>
			</dict>
		</array>
	</dict>
</plist>
and here is it's link
http://www.kankon.org/omar.xml
and here is the file needed to be downloaded ..
http://www.kankon.org/ASMSD.zip

sorry i wrote it twice here and in Native Software section because i didn't know
where is the right place :p .. and sorry for my bad English ..



Regards,
Ata,