Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151626 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 334
Discuss [DevTeam News] Stop Thief! at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by jodysanders I am 30 year old mother of two and have a ...
  1. #51
    Former Bender
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jodysanders View Post
    I am 30 year old mother of two and have a couple of other businesses also which I run.
    OMG, you are not in a theater and this is not "the widow and the orphan" act.

    You are illegally distributing Copyrighted files (Modified IPSW and Bootloaders) and charge for this.

    What you are doing is not business but a fraudulent activity, mother with kids or not won't change that fact.


  2. #52
    Parasite Array jodysanders's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ive said enough here. I've told you what I'm going to do, end of story. Stop changing your stance every 5 minutes about what is wrong and what is right and get out into the real world.

  3. #53
    Parasite Array jodysanders's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    you guys are just completely contradictory. You say you dont charge yet you've an ad for iphone-anysim.com at the top of the website (supplied by google) which also sells YOUR iphone unlocking software, so all of your arguments are just blown out the water regarding ethics etc.

  4. #54
    Parasite Array jodysanders's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    so its ok for you to promote my competitors and earn money off promoting them, but you are attempting to villainize me because I don't pay your website to promote my own?

  5. #55
    Supporter Array bluesky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Castricum, Netherlands
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jodysanders View Post
    I am 30 year old mother of two and have a couple of other businesses also which I run.
    So you're willing to risk time in jail because of your illegal business and leave your kids alone. Damn, you're so stupid
    iPhone 5 16GB iOS 6.1 Company (p)owned
    iPhone 4 16GB iOS 6.1 jailbroken
    iPad Mini 16GB, iOS 6.1 jailbroken
    MacBook Pro 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD running OSX 10.8.3
    follow me at http://twitter.com/bluesky_nl


  6. #56
    Ninja Hack Array )law('s Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Some girls house...
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    194

    Default

    Not cool miss....not cool at all. As far as those adds they go to supporting this site. Please do research before you fail
    Playstaion 3 gamer tag HackNinjaLaw

    Off the scene till i get a new lcd or a new iphone

  7. #57
    Former Bender
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jodysanders View Post
    so its ok for you to promote my competitors and earn money off promoting them, but you are attempting to villainize me because I don't pay your website to promote my own?
    Don't play the victim and try to confuse people, you know that Google ad banners are based on the content of the place where they are installed/running.

  8. #58
    sam
    sam is offline
    Chief of Administration
    iPhone Dev Team
    Array sam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    35
    Uploads
    277
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jodysanders View Post
    Do you have any intelligence????
    Central Intelligence Agency?

    Quote Originally Posted by jodysanders View Post
    The issue was the pwnage tool that I link to is modified. So I would link to the unmodified one on the dev team website. The software is just a small part of our solution, they don't want to deal with a computer, so we talk them through it on the phone.
    link != host

    Quote Originally Posted by jodysanders View Post
    dtube - you may work for free, I don't. Obviously you have a lot of time on your hands to do charity work and dont need to provide for you or your family. I am not a student, I am 30 year old mother of two and have a couple of other businesses also which I run.
    Better go care for your children than, the problem with this "business" you currently do on this website is that it is clearly legally called fraudalent.


    iPhoneUnlockUK.com were the world's first and still the only legitimate iPhone Unlocking company - even Apple Store employees use our software


    zOMG fraud!

    http://www.iphoneunlockuk.com/CustomRestore.****

    Ohnoes, warez!

    In criminal law, fraud is the crime or offense of deliberately deceiving another in order to damage them – usually, to obtain property or services unjustly. [1] Fraud can be accomplished through the aid of forged objects. In the criminal law of common law jurisdictions it may be called "theft by deception," "larceny by trick," "larceny by fraud and deception" or something similar.
    Fraud, in addition to being a criminal act, is also a type of civil law violation known as a tort. A tort is a civil wrong for which the law provides a remedy. A civil fraud typically involves the act of intentionally making a false representation of a material fact, with the intent to deceive, which is reasonably relied upon by another person to that person's detriment. A "false representation" can take many forms, such as:

    * A false statement of fact, known to be false at the time it was made;
    * A statement of fact with no reasonable basis to make that statement;
    * A promise of future performance made with an intent, at the time the promise was made, not to perform as promised;
    * A statement of opinion based on a false statement of fact;
    * A statement of opinion that the maker knows to be false; or
    * An expression of opinion that is false, made by one claiming or implying to have special knowledge of the subject matter of the opinion. "Special knowledge" in this case means knowledge or information superior to that possessed by the other party, and to which the other party did not have equal access.

    In the UK a report concluded that the total costs of fraud and dealing with fraud in the year 2005-2006 was at least 13.9 Billion GBP.


    I conclude you are a 30 year old with no respect to Copyright and other laws.

    Btw. I am 25, got a job which allows me to do things like this forum, working on the team and developing tools for free in my after work hours. So basicly I now see someone stealing my sponsored time for personal gain here which is just sad.
    Last edited by sam; 07-01-2008 at 10:40 AM.
    If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/sam_hackint0sh

  9. #59
    Parasite Array jodysanders's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    what are you doing running google ad banners - THAT IS CONFUSING PEOPLE, they click on the link and think somehow its affiliated with you.

  10. #60
    Parasite Array jodysanders's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    they even suggest they can unlock the 3g iphone - that's a blatant lie


 

 

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 03-03-2010, 04:48 PM
  2. 10-31-2009, 09:18 PM
  3. 10-28-2009, 10:03 PM
  4. 10-27-2009, 10:25 PM
  5. 10-01-2009, 05:27 PM
  6. 08-01-2009, 09:37 PM
  7. 07-08-2009, 05:11 PM
  8. 07-05-2009, 04:31 PM
  9. 07-02-2009, 11:43 AM
  10. 07-01-2009, 09:21 PM
  11. 06-25-2009, 11:22 PM
  12. 06-23-2009, 04:27 PM
  13. 06-22-2009, 01:32 PM
  14. 06-20-2009, 04:16 AM
  15. 06-19-2009, 02:16 AM
  16. 06-15-2009, 08:45 AM
  17. 06-12-2009, 10:57 PM
  18. 05-04-2009, 10:44 PM
  19. 04-23-2009, 10:54 AM
  20. 04-18-2009, 05:16 AM
  21. 03-28-2009, 01:48 AM
  22. 03-25-2009, 07:13 PM
  23. 03-16-2009, 02:37 AM
  24. 03-02-2009, 04:52 PM
  25. 02-28-2009, 08:10 PM
  26. 02-27-2009, 11:43 PM
  27. 02-26-2009, 10:46 PM
  28. 02-22-2009, 03:03 PM
  29. 02-15-2009, 10:52 AM
  30. 02-15-2009, 10:08 AM
  31. 01-31-2009, 03:45 PM
  32. 01-30-2009, 01:56 PM
  33. 01-30-2009, 01:47 AM
  34. 01-30-2009, 12:17 AM
  35. 01-29-2009, 12:59 PM
  36. 01-22-2009, 02:38 PM
  37. 01-17-2009, 01:28 PM
  38. 01-16-2009, 03:53 PM
  39. 01-14-2009, 05:57 PM
  40. 01-14-2009, 01:05 PM
  41. 01-14-2009, 01:01 PM

Similar Threads

  1. MacNN: Police in iPhone case could charge both thief and buyers
    By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 09:50 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:49 PM
  3. Slashdot: "Back To My Mac" Catches a Thief
    By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 01:10 PM
  4. Slashdot: "Back To My Mac" Catches a Thief
    By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 06:10 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 08:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.
twitter, follow us!