The bottom 1/2 inch of my touch screen has stopped responding. I have contacted apple and they have sent me a box to send my iphone in. Included is a warning that Apple will update my software during the repair process. Now, i have restored my iPhone to the Activate Using iTunes Screen. Should i wait until a relock solution is discovered? Or should i risk it and send it in as is and risk getting a brick back in the mail. Has anyone sent in their iPhone after the release of 1.1.1??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.