Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
Discuss Carrier Bundle Generator iPhone OS 3.1.3 (ipcc) at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by alpineflip I tried to apply my own T-Mobile US ipcc in iOS4 ...
  1. #21
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpineflip View Post
    I tried to apply my own T-Mobile US ipcc in iOS4 on a 3G and the only thing that showed up was my tethering toggle, like mikrohard mentioned something has changed because none of my apn settings showed up. I of course can enter them manually but I could get the camera icon to show up in SMS app and I still would have needed the UserAgent string added to carrier.plist to have MMS come in normal and not distorted or blurry on TMo but hopefully someone figures something out
    I can also confirm that my custom tmobile_usa ipcc doesnt get applied even with ultrasn0w installed. (which is supposed to patch out the sig checking). However I got aroun the blurry MMS issue by placing the MMS entries including the UserAgent key under /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.mms_override.plist file manually.

    Hope that helps you with your MMS issue.

    Now only if we could get the ipcc way working again in 4.0.


  2. #22
    Board Hero Array jsalva's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    not working for me either, I'm in Panama using Cable & Wireless and i injected the bundle but nothing changed on the phone. anyone done this successfully?

  3. #23
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nathulal View Post
    I can also confirm that my custom tmobile_usa ipcc doesnt get applied even with ultrasn0w installed. (which is supposed to patch out the sig checking). However I got aroun the blurry MMS issue by placing the MMS entries including the UserAgent key under /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.apple.mms_override.plist file manually.

    Hope that helps you with your MMS issue.

    Now only if we could get the ipcc way working again in 4.0.
    Sweet I'll check it out and what entries did you actually include? the entire section of MMS settings?

    Also did the camera app show up after you add these settings in SMS app or did you do something else because that was my issue as well no camera icon

  4. #24
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpineflip View Post
    Sweet I'll check it out and what entries did you actually include? the entire section of MMS settings?

    Also did the camera app show up after you add these settings in SMS app or did you do something else because that was my issue as well no camera icon
    Yep the whole mms section i believe. Here is how my file looks.


    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>MMS</key>
    	<dict>
    		<key>GroupModeEnabled</key>
    		<false/>
    		<key>MMSC</key>
    		<string>http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc</string>
    		<key>MaxMessageSize</key>
    		<integer>1048576</integer>
    		<key>MaxRecipients</key>
    		<integer>10</integer>
    		<key>MaxVideoBitrate</key>
    		<integer>131072</integer>
    		<key>Proxy</key>
    		<string>216.155.165.50:8080</string>
    		<key>UAProf</key>
    		<string>http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf</string>
    		<key>UserAgent</key>
    		<string>SonyEricssonW800i/R1L</string>
    	</dict>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Messaging app show camera icon just fine.

  5. #25
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nathulal View Post
    Yep the whole mms section i believe. Here is how my file looks.


    Messaging app show camera icon just fine.
    Awesome, mine is just like that so I'll test it out in that plist you mentioned above does it need to be in any particular place inside the plist or you just placed it in the beginnign? so after you added this strings and rebooted mms icon showed up? I assume that atleast or you had it before somehow added some rep too for the info appreciate it!
    Last edited by alpineflip; 06-23-2010 at 09:37 PM.


  6. #26
    Board Hero Array jsalva's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    guys, any update to have a generator that works with iOS 4 like we use to have for 3.x?

  7. #27
    Rookie Array Dade Murphy's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsalva View Post
    guys, any update to have a generator that works with iOS 4 like we use to have for 3.x?
    these generators will not work on iOS4 until the signature check is patched. this will require jailbreak but will also work on apple partner carriers then. I will update the generator after the signature is broken - ultrasn0w is not the solution. I will also include the automatic time zone support and remove the mandatory verify list - if apple does not trust in mandatory verify list then there is no need for it.

  8. #28
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi Dade, will you make the carrier bundle Generator (ipcc) for os 4.0.x??
    Thanks heaps. Will wait for sure...

  9. #29
    Rookie Array Dade Murphy's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4l3n View Post
    Hi Dade, will you make the carrier bundle Generator (ipcc) for os 4.0.x??
    Thanks heaps. Will wait for sure...
    Yes, after DEV-Team releases the iPhone 4 Jailbreak I will check if wortels patch is already perfect or needs some fine tuning. After it is working I will release a new bundle generator. It won't work without iOS4.x jailbreak.

  10. #30
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dade Murphy View Post
    Yes, after DEV-Team releases the iPhone 4 Jailbreak I will check if wortels patch is already perfect or needs some fine tuning. After it is working I will release a new bundle generator. It won't work without iOS4.x jailbreak.
    You're the man!!!


 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:24 AM
  2. Carrier Bundle.bundle & Operator Bundle.bundle
    By adeelio in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 10:02 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 05:33 PM
  4. official MMS carrier ipcc in 3.0
    By nitosoft in forum iPhone 3G
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 06:16 AM
  5. official MMS carrier ipcc in 3.0
    By nitosoft in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 11:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 PM.
twitter, follow us!