Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 364
Discuss [1.1.3][Solution] Patched AppSupport for CallerID Here at the General - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by eradicator84 I finally managed to get build 10 off your homepage, however, ...
  1. #201
    Senior Professional Array timschuerewegen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
    I finally managed to get build 10 off your homepage, however, nothing has changed. I edited the templates.txt and uploaded it with the rest of the files. the scrolling is just as slow as build 9.
    Did you reboot your iPhone after having replaced the AppSupport binary? Probably not.

    Quote Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
    I know u're sick of the following question, but can you help the whole of Egypt out?
    the format for land lines is +20 3 XXXXXXX - 7 digits after city code
    cell phones: +20 1X XXXXXXX - 7 digits after 3 digit network code.
    Search for "egypt" on this forum. I'm sure someone already made a phone number template for Egypt.


  2. #202
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timschuerewegen View Post
    Did you reboot your iPhone after having replaced the AppSupport binary? Probably not.


    Search for "egypt" on this forum. I'm sure someone already made a phone number template for Egypt.
    I did reboot, and I've already searched the forum. Nobody has done it yet.

  3. #203
    Senior Professional Array timschuerewegen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
    I did reboot, and I've already searched the forum. Nobody has done it yet.
    It took me ~1:30 to find templates for Egypt on this forum. Try searching harder!!!

  4. #204
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default help needed?

    Hi,

    I've been trying to sort out this... AppSupport thing for quite a bit on my 1.1.3.

    Thing is, I currently study in Canada, so the AppSupport works just fine.
    On the other hand, the thing that doesn't work is when it comes to Singapore numbers. I have a lot of Singaporean numbers in my phonebook, namely because I have a lot of contacts there (travel there a lot), but they don't ever show up right when it comes to dialing and SMSes.

    Here's the deal, when I dial a Singapore number from my phone, I use
    +65 ######## or
    01165########

    It works when I dial the number exactly as I saved it in my phonebook. For example, when I saved a number in my phonebook as 12345678, and dial it as 12345678, it shows the contact at the bottom of the number. But when I dial +6512345678 or 0116512345678, it doesn't show.

    Anyone can help me here? This happens when it comes to SMS too, by the way.

  5. #205
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timschuerewegen View Post
    It took me ~1:30 to find templates for Egypt on this forum. Try searching harder!!!
    OK timschuerewegen.. You were right.. I did find YOUR recommendations for Egypt's template!! Tried it and worked fine! However, it lead to ANOTHER problem that wasn't there before!! I can't save any numbers!! When I click on the arrow next to any number on my list, I can't save it. The phone application crashes. And the keypad crashes too!! What's going on? I did everything in the instructions!

    HELP!


  6. #206
    Senior Professional Array timschuerewegen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kakihara View Post
    It works when I dial the number exactly as I saved it in my phonebook. For example, when I saved a number in my phonebook as 12345678, and dial it as 12345678, it shows the contact at the bottom of the number. But when I dial +6512345678 or 0116512345678, it doesn't show.
    If you are using a Canadian SIM card and store non-Canadian phone numbers in your address book in non-international format then it is normal that phone number based contact matching will not work for those contacts.
    Last edited by timschuerewegen; 02-17-2008 at 12:04 AM.

  7. #207
    Senior Professional Array timschuerewegen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
    However, it lead to ANOTHER problem that wasn't there before!! I can't save any numbers!! When I click on the arrow next to any number on my list, I can't save it. The phone application crashes. And the keypad crashes too!! What's going on? I did everything in the instructions!
    Does it also crash when you replace the AppSupport binary on your iPhone with the original one (AppSupport.original)? Remember to always reboot after replacing the AppSupport binary.

  8. #208
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timschuerewegen View Post
    Does it also crash when you replace the AppSupport binary on your iPhone with the original one (AppSupport.original)? Remember to always reboot after replacing the AppSupport binary.
    I always reboot. And, no, when i put back the original appsupport file, it doesn't crash.
    Thank you for your quick and patient replies!

  9. #209
    Senior Professional Array timschuerewegen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eradicator84 View Post
    I always reboot. And, no, when i put back the original appsupport file, it doesn't crash.
    Thank you for your quick and patient replies!
    In that case, put the patched AppSupport back (from build 10) and use the PhoneNumber.dylib from http://users.skynet.be/ra045246/PhoneNumber.zip to get log files in /tmp/PhoneNumber.dylib/. The log files will help me see where it crashes.

  10. #210
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timschuerewegen View Post
    In that case, put the patched AppSupport back (from build 10) and use the PhoneNumber.dylib from http://users.skynet.be/ra045246/PhoneNumber.zip to get log files in /tmp/PhoneNumber.dylib/. The log files will help me see where it crashes.
    I got the file from the link and tried copying it to the directory you specified. It said:

    ''Cannot get real path for '/private/var/tmp/PhoneNumber.dylib/PhoneNumber.dylib'.
    No such file or directory.
    Error code: 2
    Error message from server: No such file
    Request code: 16''

    This was through Winscp..
    The tmp directory is just a shortcut on the root directory, do u want a directory with that name?

    Will the log catch the crash even though it doesn't happen while booting, but only when i try to save a number, or exit the phone app with the keypad the last screen used?


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:15 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 03:41 PM
  3. 1.1.4 doesn't need patched appsupport!
    By senor_hag in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 09:54 AM
  4. [REQUEST] Appsupport patch - Installer based solution.
    By younesmaia in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:20 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:07 PM.
twitter, follow us!