Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232434 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 364
Discuss [1.1.3][Solution] Patched AppSupport for CallerID Here at the General - Hackint0sh.org; I works perfectly in Mexico with Telcel 1.0.2 -----> 1.1.2 Anysim Call In/Out - Yes/Yes ...
  1. #131
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up

    I works perfectly in Mexico with Telcel

    1.0.2 -----> 1.1.2 Anysim
    Call In/Out - Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out - Yes/Yes
    GPRS - Yes
    YouTube - Yes


  2. #132
    Senior Professional Array Cocchiararo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    in the templates for argentina it says:

    // Argentina [ar]
    ar 54 00 !0:9 ## ########

    that kinda works for "down town" Buenos Aires "Down Town" land and cellphone numbers.

    then, if a number from my town was: 03488-123456, the 0 would be in the !0:9, #### would be for the 3488, and ###### for the number, right ?

    when i get a call from my town the number apears as:
    348 812345

    pd: 2 post behind mine the poster said i should pick the country region of the one selected in region, right ? since argentina is not a selectable region, picking USA and using US would be ok?

  3. #133
    Board Hero Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mustang Ridge, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    ok im in the us and all/most of the numbers are formatted 1-(xxx)-xxx-xxxx and it wont show the name is i just give it xxx-xxxx

    ive done the stuff in the first post n nothing happened

  4. #134
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Incredible!! Next to hundred attempts..I have resolved the CallerID problem for Switzerland:


    // Switzerland [ch]
    us 41 00 0 ## #######


    In the file named PhoneNumberTemplates.txt it needs to change ch with us

    now it works! I hope this can help someone...

    Jef

  5. #135
    Senior Professional Array timschuerewegen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by truehybridx View Post
    ok im in the us and all/most of the numbers are formatted 1-(xxx)-xxx-xxxx and it wont show the name is i just give it xxx-xxxx

    ive done the stuff in the first post n nothing happened
    At offset 0x35A4 in the AppSupport 1.1.3 file change "3F 10 DD E5" into "01 10 A0 E3".


  6. #136
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocchiararo View Post
    in the templates for argentina it says:

    // Argentina [ar]
    ar 54 00 !0:9 ## ########

    that kinda works for "down town" Buenos Aires "Down Town" land and cellphone numbers.

    then, if a number from my town was: 03488-123456, the 0 would be in the !0:9, #### would be for the 3488, and ###### for the number, right ?

    when i get a call from my town the number apears as:
    348 812345

    pd: 2 post behind mine the poster said i should pick the country region of the one selected in region, right ? since argentina is not a selectable region, picking USA and using US would be ok?
    ese formato no funca para cap fed.

    that format is not right for argentina

    plz help?

  7. #137
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    20

    Exclamation

    Attention Jefniro,

    Congrats! Could youn please tell us what is the Region Format you use in Settings/General/International/Region Format ??

    If it is US , then my theory about using a certain Region Format is in very close correlation to your country settings !!

    Thanks for your answer.

  8. #138
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I have an Unlocked (Dev Team) iPhone running 1.1.3 having the Caller ID Issue.

    Ive used the method in this post. Ive copied the AppSupport and AppSupport.original files to the iPhone as well as the two files for PhoneNumberTemplates in a Support Directory in AppSupport.frameworks.

    I am confused as to what needs to be done for the callinfo.db file and framework file.

    How do you create a callinfo.db file with SQL*? and what should i put in it? just the country name and language?

    Much help in this regards will be appreciated.

  9. #139
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Dont USE::
    // Argentina [ar]
    ar 54 00 !0:9 ## ########

    The Right one is:
    // Argentina [ar]
    ar 54 00 0:9 ## ########
    Last edited by Peco.ar; 02-02-2008 at 02:42 PM.

  10. #140
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I am also curious as to why it works like that. And this is only with certain *sim solutions correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by docomar View Post
    Attention Jefniro,

    Congrats! Could youn please tell us what is the Region Format you use in Settings/General/International/Region Format ??

    If it is US , then my theory about using a certain Region Format is in very close correlation to your country settings !!

    Thanks for your answer.


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:15 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 03:41 PM
  3. 1.1.4 doesn't need patched appsupport!
    By senor_hag in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 09:54 AM
  4. [REQUEST] Appsupport patch - Installer based solution.
    By younesmaia in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:20 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:28 PM.
twitter, follow us!