guys....can any1 help please?
Iv got US 1.1.2 OTB
Im using ultrasim
Im located in UK
Im Using O2 UK
I have use iSIM programme to copy contacts from sim to phone...
I have my brothers numba save as +447803******
when he texts me it says hes name
when he calls me it dont show hes name, instead 07803******
if i save hes numba as 07803****** it will show hes name
however when he txt me it don't instead it shows +447803******
anyway to resolve this?
Tim Schuerewegen has advised:
"ABPhoneLastFour" table is necessary for matching phone numbers to contacts.
- download SQLite3 command line version from http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
- drag/drop the AddressBook.sqlitedb file onto the sqlite.exe file
- copy/paste the "delete ... ;" SQL statement into the Command Prompt window and press ENTER
- copy/paste the "insert ... ;" SQL statement into the Command Prompt window and press ENTER
- type ".exit" (without the quotes) + ENTER to close the SQLite application
- transfer the AddressBook.sqlitedb file back to your iPhone
Run the following SQL statement on the address book database to populate the ABPhoneLastFour with the necessary records.
delete from ABPhoneLastFour;
insert into ABPhoneLastFour select value1, value2 from (select value1, substr(value2,length(value2)-3,4) as value2 from (select uid as value1, replace(value,' ','') as value2 from ABMultiValue where property = 3));
ABPhoneLastFour is found in: /private/var/root/Library/AddressBook/AddressBook.sqlitedb
i have tried everything...even updating the AppSupport files ETC...help wil be greatly appreaciated...thanks!