Discuss [Widgets] Mac Widgets running on iPhone ? at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; From Erica Sadun Article when she says the posibilitie of run a mac widget on ...
[Widgets] Mac Widgets running on iPhone ?
From Erica Sadun Article when she says the posibilitie of run a mac widget on a iphone,
I've kinda sorta almost have Macintosh Dashboard widgets running on the iPhone. Some run okay, others not so much. The Weather, ESPN and Calendar widgets are some of the best; the Flight Tracker, Dictionary and Phone Book are among the worst. If you'd like to give this a try, download a copy of Widgets.app with the following understanding:
1. Widgets uses the XLaunch icon and splash screen and the Unknown icon is the wrong size. Sorry about that.
2. You must install System/Library/WidgetResources from your Mac onto the iPhone. Same folder, same name, same contents. Most Widgets will not run properly without these support files. ( If you dont have MAC, Here are the files)
3. Install your widgets into /var/root/Library/Widgets on the iPhone. Widgets.app runs plain old ordinary OS X widgets. You must copy over the entire file structure, so scp -r YourWidget.wdgt root@youriphoneip:/var/root/Library/Widgets is going to be your best bet. And yes, you need to create the Widgets folder if it does not yet exist.
Any one get widgets.app running?
About To Do
A lightweight and fast widget to manage tasks. Thanks to Mac OS X Leopard it integrates with iCal and Mail. The big advantage: to manage your tasks you don’t have to leave these applications open.
What’s New in this Version
- Due Dates, Due Dates and Due Dates! Finally, the most requested feature made it. It even respects your date format preference (including Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, everything!).
– Notes and URL can be edited, just hit ⌘I to open the Info HUD.
– Improved automatic size adjustment
– Due dates can be shown on the front
– New sorting option “Accomplishment”
– Support for any font
Can i install this widget in the iphone?
Last edited by juato4; 06-23-2008 at 03:56 AM.
I did the widgets thing from Erica, a few worked, most did not.
it's not worth it.
By sariano83 in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
Last Post: 11-18-2007, 03:31 AM
By Pablo Diablo in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
Last Post: 10-29-2007, 07:18 PM
By iMania in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:10 PM
By piauke in forum General
Last Post: 10-08-2007, 04:21 PM
By Manj27 in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
Last Post: 09-16-2007, 08:36 PM