can you confirm:
1. if you loose network while sending, there comes an error message and SMS is lost
2. no cursor to correct
3. if marked as read in SMSd will not marked as read in apple sms app
4. no receipt confirmation possible without *N# or *T#
do you plan to integrate/fix these features?
thank you for your developement,
i was just wondering if anyone else noticed the bug i was getting,
whenever im adding a bunch of people to text at once, once i get like past 20, it always goes to a black screen, then goes to the home page and erases the message when i try to go back to it
anyone else getting that?
Yes! I was just about to say this when I noticed your post. I just tried to send out a mass Christmas text (thanks Amrut!) but the program would crash after adding about 20 names. I actually had to keep saving templates as I went along to not lose all the names I had put in each time I had to restart.
1. Conversation view, with the nice bubbles please!
2. When picking people for a mass text, simple check mark boxes next to each name would make it really easy to quickly pick the people you want
3. When sending a mass text, I always get a flooded outbox with one message for each person I sent to. It would be nice to have the option right before sending a mass text to not save the messages to your outbox. After every mass text I have to take about 10 minutes to delete each individual text as it's just a bunch of repeated nonsense.
4. Say the number of Inbox and Outbox messages on the home window in parentheses after, i.e. "Inbox (456)" or "Outbox (345)".
5. SEARCH feature! I saw this in your rival program iSMS and I loved it! I stick to SMSD for the templates though, but I use iSMS whenever I wanna search for a specific old message.
6. Amrut, talk to user "piranha", he designed a nice tweak to have umlimited SMS storage by archiving the messages in a separate folder. He had been trying to get in touch with you to make it part of your SMSD program but I don't think he was able to. I've LOVED not having the annoying "almost full" warning from the SMS program.
Even if none of these get implemented, I love the program and use it everyday! THANK YOU
I cant wait to use this as my default SMS application. Man I love 3rd party apps. They come so fast and the updates come fast too. Whenever we need something, hackers come with a cool solution. In contrast, it would take 1 year for apple to fill all the holes. W00t godPhone is gonna be perfect by the time a second gen iphone comes. I think it will be purely aesthetic.
Unlocked iPhone 4gb Sold -> godPhone 3G 8gb
Carrier: Rogers (Canada)
3G, Appstore, GPS and Unlimited data (6gb data is more than enough) for 30$! FTW!!!
-GPS app (preloaded maps with voice directions)
-Video recording App.
1000 texts. piranha has an update that removes the limit. I love it. Don't you ever get that warning that your inbox that is almost full?
also, whenever i open smsd, it takes more than 5 seconds to open when i have alot of texts in there, yet in isms it still takes 1 second
is there a reason why smsd takes alot longer to load the home page of the program, over isms?
i love smsd, but the problem of crashing after about 20 names are added and the wait when opening the program is really bothering me - plus a search woudl be awesome
thanx for the great updated release though!
Req: Add 24h format