Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 74
Discuss [SMS] Arabic 100% working at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by aeayk follow this LINK for the full details. enjoy shu hada? i ...
  1. #61
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aeayk View Post
    follow this LINK for the full details.

    enjoy
    shu hada? i can't read arabic language =)) just tell me here in the thread man... thank...
    Last edited by rudeaex; 03-27-2008 at 05:00 PM.


  2. #62
    Senior Professional Array dandy0510's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default ..

    it is also working for 1.1.4. tnx itarek.
    ***********************
    user since 1.0 - 1.0.2 - .1.1.1 - 1.1.2 - 1.1.3 - 1.1.4 - 2.1

  3. #63
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Hey Everyone.

    What's wrong with the site, it doesn't work! If there is any other source please guys post here so we can use the Arabic Keyboard. Thanks

    Slaam

  4. #64
    Rookie Array aeayk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipin View Post
    Hey Everyone.

    What's wrong with the site, it doesn't work! If there is any other source please guys post here so we can use the Arabic Keyboard. Thanks

    Slaam
    hey

    if you know Arabic, follow this Link, that will do the arabic for you.

    enjoy

  5. #65
    Rookie Array aeayk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rudeaex View Post
    shu hada? i can read arabic language =)) just tell me here in the thread man... thank...
    since you can read Arabic, so just go and do it! unless you meant, you CAN'T!

    it seem you made a typo or you lazy, so i'll post it here for you and for all.


    OK

    first: uninstall any Arabic Fonts, Arabic keyboard and Mobile Enhancer if installed previously or if it exist.
    and
    delete the following sources, if exist :
    (iPhone по-русски)
    (Arabic System v3.0)

    now, lets install the Arabic:
    1. open Installer
    2. Sources > Edit > Add and enter this source: http://apps.iphoneislam.com
    3. go to Install tab look for iPhoneIslam file
    4. Install Arabic Font
    5. install Arabic iKeyboard
    6. Close installer program
    7. restart your iPhone TWICE
    8. on the springboard go to Settings> General> Keyboard and turn OFF first 4 options, but keep last one ON.

    like this :



    9. go to International Keyboards and turn ON Russian




    vola you have arabic fonts and arabic keyboard

    [if "International Keyboards" does not exist, add the following source: http://i.unlock.no then go to: Unlocking Tools in installer and install: Enable International Menu]


    finaly: to read Arabic SMS correctly, you need to install iSMS by adding the following source: http://iphone.nonsoft.com/repo
    then go to: Shawn Chain’s Apps and inatall: iSMS (Snapshot)



    (The original iPhone SMS application, arabic sms will be displayed backwoods).





    enjoy

    ---------------
    Last edited by aeayk; 03-17-2008 at 03:14 AM.


  6. #66
    Rookie Array aeayk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rudeaex View Post
    can you pls tell us how?
    that been solved

    check my previous post of today #65.


    enjoy

  7. #67
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aeayk View Post
    since you can read Arabic, so just go and do it! unless you meant, you CAN'T!

    it seem you made a typo or you lazy, so i'll post it here for you and for all.


    OK

    first: uninstall any Arabic Fonts, Arabic keyboard and Mobile Enhancer if installed previously or if it exist.
    and
    delete the following sources, if exist :
    (iPhone по-русски)
    (Arabic System v3.0)

    now, lets install the Arabic:
    1. open Installer
    2. Sources > Edit > Add and enter this source: http://apps.iphoneislam.com
    3. go to Install tab look for iPhoneIslam file
    4. Install Arabic Font
    5. install Arabic iKeyboard
    6. Close installer program
    7. restart your iPhone TWICE
    8. on the springboard go to Settings> General> Keyboard and turn OFF first 4 options, but keep last one ON.

    like this :



    9. go to International Keyboards and turn ON Russian




    vola you have arabic fonts and arabic keyboard

    [if "International Keyboards" does not exist, add the following source: http://i.unlock.no then go to: Unlocking Tools in installer and install: Enable International Menu]


    finaly: to read Arabic SMS correctly, you need to install iSMS by adding the following source: http://iphone.nonsoft.com/repo
    then go to: Shawn Chain’s Apps and inatall: iSMS (Snapshot)



    (The original iPhone SMS application, arabic sms will be displayed backwoods).





    enjoy

    ---------------
    sorry man... what ive said is a question... im trying to tell that i dont know arabic language.... but thank you anyway..
    Last edited by rudeaex; 03-27-2008 at 05:40 PM.

  8. #68
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi I haved heard that IPHONE can be Full ARABIC ? can any one tell me how ?

  9. #69
    Rookie Array aeayk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mJaY View Post
    Hi I haved heard that IPHONE can be Full ARABIC ? can any one tell me how ?
    yes it can be, you'll find it here.

    enjoy

  10. #70
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aeayk View Post
    yes it can be, you'll find it here.

    enjoy
    http://rapid$hare.com/files/112688613/blucher.zip

    download this blucher use this blucher on ziphone lates version... if your iphone is unlocked already select jailbreak and activate only and your iphone have arabic menu and fonts... in installer refresh sources and install community sources and you can now have the ripdev package now install mobile enhancer only.. and restart your iphone and go to setting select arabic menu... go to keyboard settings ang select russian and you now have complete arabic menu with arabic keyboard...


 

 
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [2.0][Arabic Support] where would I find arabic fonts
    By lebdiablo in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 04:41 AM
  2. [Localization] how to get arabic ?
    By lakshi in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 01:22 PM
  3. Arabic SMS App
    By mem9.net in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 11:43 AM
  4. FW 1.1.1 support arabic ?
    By HeartMan in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 12:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:37 PM.
twitter, follow us!