Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 144
Discuss [SIMport] Import your SIM phonebook to iPhone at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; works with 1.0.2? thanks a lot for the pxl. it wotks great on 1.1.1 plz....
  1. #101
    Respected Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    works with 1.0.2?
    thanks a lot for the pxl. it wotks great on 1.1.1

    plz.


  2. #102
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goyalvimal View Post
    I hv contacts exported from Nokia to M. Outlook. I thought through itunes those contacts can be synchronized and could be exported to iphone. Though itunes synchronizes with iphone, those contacts are not exported. Please guide how to do it.

    I have got >1000 email addresses from Outlook express exported to iphone : want to delete them but not getting any option.
    I found solution to first problem : my pc had outlook 2000 whereas apple iphone imports contacts from outlook 2003 or 2007.

    I had to delete email addresses imported from outlook express one by one as I could not find any command to select all for deletion or "delete all" option.

  3. #103
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    File is not anymore avaiable ?

    btw:

    Can any one share his sources url's ?

  4. #104
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baro View Post
    doesn't work for me: the app starts fine but it can ready only one contact in my vodafone ita 128kb sim
    same here!!

  5. #105
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darez View Post
    File is not anymore avaiable ?

    btw:

    Can any one share his sources url's ?
    Installer add source rep.frenchiphone.com
    look for simport app
    how funny I'm typing this sitting in front of the 5th ave apple store.
    Happy Holidays


  6. #106
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ok i have an iphone and i want to bring in all my sim contacts can you please give me step by step on how to get this to work. I went to the web page (easy-soft.ws/download/SIMport.pxl and i dont know how to download it. Please help me

  7. #107
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merick View Post
    ok i have an iphone and i want to bring in all my sim contacts can you please give me step by step on how to get this to work. I went to the web page (easy-soft.ws/download/SIMport.pxl and i dont know how to download it. Please help me
    Look at my post above, well it's Christmas here we go: Go to your installer and down on the bottom right press Sources now on top press edit push Add, a window popup and type without erasing anything rep.frenchiphone.com check the spelling and push OK press Done now go to Install and find the folder "FrenchiPhone.com" open it and search SIMport press it and on top right press Install your sprinboard would restart and you'll see Simport app.
    after using it reverse the process to uninstall. good luck

  8. #108
    JPS
    JPS is offline
    Rookie Array JPS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
    Look at my post above, well it's Christmas here we go: Go to your installer and down on the bottom right press Sources now on top press edit push Add, a window popup and type without erasing anything rep.frenchiphone.com check the spelling and push OK press Done now go to Install and find the folder "FrenchiPhone.com" open it and search SIMport press it and on top right press Install your sprinboard would restart and you'll see Simport app.
    after using it reverse the process to uninstall. good luck
    Main script execution failed? Same answer from Aussie iPhone source too, can't get it work.

  9. #109
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPS View Post
    Main script execution failed? Same answer from Aussie iPhone source too, can't get it work.
    Install BSD Subsystem from Installer.

  10. #110
    JPS
    JPS is offline
    Rookie Array JPS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
    Install BSD Subsystem from Installer.
    Allready have. Well, I reinstalled it, but still ain't workin.


 

 

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 01-14-2009, 12:00 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Sync your facebook phonebook to your iphone!
    By Deallean in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 12:40 PM
  2. MacNN: SmileDial Pro for iPhone provides a visual phonebook
    By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 07:50 AM
  3. [iPhone 3G bluetooth] Phonebook contacts
    By scudder in forum iPhone 3G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 10:01 AM
  4. [Phonebook] How to Export from Iphone to PC
    By tarantula in forum Tools
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 10:03 AM
  5. To import or not to import, that is the question...
    By DecksTerrorT in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 02:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:04 PM.
twitter, follow us!