Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
Discuss Ringtones in 1.1.1 at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by hakstooy Does the new version work for you guys? 0.15 and 0.16 ...
  1. #31
    Amazingly Knowledgeable Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hakstooy View Post
    Does the new version work for you guys? 0.15 and 0.16 both load to a blank white screen then crash back to Springboard for me.
    It worked for me, and ringtone hack works!


  2. #32
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What'sa what'sa scenario? With your phone?

    I jailbroked with iNdependence 1.2.2 and installed the patcher as well as the pogo thing and all so I have other apps, but the new SendSong just crashes. The older one loads and scrolls through the songs, but the new one doesn't do donkey.

  3. #33
    Advanced Array rklosinski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hakstooy View Post
    Does the new version work for you guys? 0.15 and 0.16 both load to a blank white screen then crash back to Springboard for me.
    It crashes back because the application is not marked as executable. I used winscp to chmod snedfile to 755, and it worked.

    Had mixed sucess with sendfile, some play, some will not. BUT, my ringtone.pilst file ALWAYS gets overwriten when I sync with idumes

  4. #34
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by JPT1 View Post
    Google XVI32.exe - Good HEX editor for windows.

    I have tried every way from Sunday to trick my 1.1.1 iPhone into playing a "made" ringtone... nothing works. I just want my CTU ringtone back!
    Wow excellent shout i want CTU ringtone to if you find a work around please PM Me all is good thanx

  5. #35
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rklosinski View Post
    It crashes back because the application is not marked as executable. I used winscp to chmod snedfile to 755, and it worked.

    Had mixed sucess with sendfile, some play, some will not. BUT, my ringtone.pilst file ALWAYS gets overwriten when I sync with idumes
    same here, after setting the song as my ringtone, once i sync to itunes it is gone. Some of my AAC files do not play as the ringtone too.

    anyone managed to get it working?


  6. #36
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Ok, sendsong finally works for 1.1.1 now
    but whenever i sync my iPhone, the ringtone get erased.
    And I also want to ask how can I erase a ringtone??

  7. #37
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hidehide View Post
    Ok, sendsong finally works for 1.1.1 now
    but whenever i sync my iPhone, the ringtone get erased.
    And I also want to ask how can I erase a ringtone??
    After syncing to iTunes, in SendSong, tap a song, and hit "Post-sync restore". Then restart your phone, and your ringtones will be back. You have to do this Post-sync restore each time you sync.

    To delete ringtones, in SendSong, tap the "Edit" button on the top right, and you can choose which ringtones to erase.
    3.1 iPhone 3G[S], Jailbroken with Pwnage Tool v3.1.3, Unlocked with Ultrasn0w, AT&T Sim Card

  8. #38
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strongesthylian View Post
    After syncing to iTunes, in SendSong, tap a song, and hit "Post-sync restore". Then restart your phone, and your ringtones will be back. You have to do this Post-sync restore each time you sync.

    To delete ringtones, in SendSong, tap the "Edit" button on the top right, and you can choose which ringtones to erase.
    Thanks! But thats kinda inconvenient since i sync my iPhone at least 5 times a day...
    But thanks for the information you provide!

  9. #39
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    In my experiences, you have to restart the phone after doing the post-sync restore. Even if you restore springboard, you can see the ringtones in the list, but I've test called my phone and it doesn't play the ringtone, but after restarting your phone, it does play the ringtone.
    3.1 iPhone 3G[S], Jailbroken with Pwnage Tool v3.1.3, Unlocked with Ultrasn0w, AT&T Sim Card

 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. [Ringtones] New app to convert your mp3 in ringtones directly in your iPhone
    By docomar in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 08:31 AM
  2. [Ringtones.app] deleted my standard Ringtones
    By niksy_nik7 in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 06:44 PM
  3. [1.1.3 Ringtones] I Lost any ringtones after BossTool
    By ivndr in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 05:12 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 04:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:12 AM.
twitter, follow us!