I don't pretend to be a professionnal iphone developer ...
Originally Posted by CCRDude
I'm an edge user, and i don't want to wait X minutes to get an application update, just because author put 2 megs of uneeded stuff where the main 40k application get update.
In V1.0 version, ppl tell me why i put this big application in package, bad choice, etcetc ...
in V1.1, i put it on separate part, you just have to get it if you never used it before.
So, i know ppl are never happy, and for now, let me just remember this to all :
- As you can see, its free, and you have the choice to not get it or install it ...
- If you don't like this application, or don't like how it work, just DON'T get it, use ringtones from apple, buy it or make it "at hand" with iTunes... Or just wait something better.
I think its clear now. Subject close for me.
it works perfectly on 1.1.4
it is only the suid lib fix that doesnt work on 1.1.4, but you dont need it if you have 1.1.4:D
good work man and awesome app idea!
But I have a few suggestions:
- Sort the authors alphabetically. If you have a big music library it is almost impossible to find the song you want right now
- When you tap convert there should be some slider that lets you define the start time of the ringtone. It would be perfect if you could tweak the time by entering the start time in seconds by hand additionally to the slider, because often its hard to slide it to exactly the position where you want it to start. Every time you change the start time and after releasing the slider it should play the ringtone.
- Prefixing the ringtone names with a " " so that they are displayed at the top of the list and it is easier to find them (well not completly the top since Marimba seems to be always the first Standard Ringtone)
Please test and tell me if its ok now
One of the best app
SCREW : your update ROCKS : it is definitely a must have app , as sendsong used to be !!!!
Originally Posted by skrew
No doubt about it, one of the best app for lazy people like me!!!
KUDOS to the author and thanks a lot for this fabulous app that is filling a big gap since sendsong was not updated!
I cant get it to do anything really...
I get my list of songs and i press convert, it works around a bit. Then back to the song list.
If i go into the list of ringtones i can see 2 of the converted songs but i cant delete them they just keep popping up again.
I cant see the ringtones in setting either...
i'm on 1.1.3 what am i missing?
edit: Tried to uninstall it but now its "initializing" with the internet conexion every time I start the program.
Tunes are still there and i'm unable to delete them.
For a full Review, check http://twistyiphoney.blogspot.com/20...ringtones.html and leave any feedback. Also I am not promoting my blog. Just wanna give a good review.:)
I moved my ringtones with bosstool and it started working afterwards :)
same same happened to me, i am 1.1.3 also
Originally Posted by eTe
Refresh your sources and update to 1.2 if you havent already, that fixed the problem with songs not deleting for me.
If you can move your ringtones with bosstools, that made the program work for me and for my cousin