[REQ]Bluetooth Music Streamer (A2DP Not Req)
I know A2DP and OBEX will take a while to get (if we ever get it)...
Although it would be sweet to have an app stream music through BT even if it's crappy sound. Just stream the music without using the call bug to do it. Because when I use this and want to end listening to music I have to restart my iPhone... :'(
Call bug to stream music to BT (For those who don't know it):
1. Open keypad and type in: *#307*
2. Tap your BT device answer button twice with 2 seconds delay (this is to stop the BT headset not to play the ringtone over and over)
3. Answer the call.
4. Select sound source your BT device.
5. Open ipod and start playing
6. Open phone keypad again dial 0 and answer
7. Select sound source your BT device again.
8. Open ipod and start playing and there you go :D