[release] My eBay
There's an excellent new application on the Installer: My Ebay.
Check it out! You will need to inport Ebay token to use the application.
Instructions for obtaining the token:
1. install the widget "eBay Watcher" on your mac. Get it HERE.
2. Click (i) in the bottom right corner & follow the steps to obtain the eBay token.
3. run Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access on your mac and select the item eBayWacher
4. Copy the token (entire entry - 872 characters) in "Show password" field
6. SSH to your phone and edit Data.plist in Applications\My Ebay.app
7. Input (paste) token key value - <string>TOKEN</string>
8. Save Data.plist
Don't work for me. Did exactly what you say, but "token missing" is the error. :-(
Edit: NARF! i'm an idiot.. filled in the token on the wrong position, everything is fine now. ^^
Don't be so hard on yourself! :)
does this work only on mac ?! what if i got pc ?!?!
If you're using Vista you can install Ebay sidebar toolbar:
The token is stored in registry: HKCU\\Software\\eBay Sidebar Tool\\users\\token
Or you could create eBay developer account and get the token there:
Or you could install OSX (dual boot or VMWare). Haven't tested in VMWare though.
is their an app or one that could be made which doesnt have such a long procedure?