Non responsive and no Battery icon
I installed a number of programs from installer.
I also moved the apps to the second partition via one of the apps on Installer.
Now the iPhone looks normal (all the icons are there, and no error messages) however:
- It will not open anything
- It doesn't show the battery icon (only a number, currently it is 57)
- It can receive calls (but the icon isn't updated to show missed calls)
- I can switch on and off normally.
- If I do click an icon it dims (not too much but it is darker)
- If I put it to sleep, it comes back with a black screen and the status bar on the top.
- When I receive a call, it doesn't show the call in progress screen
I tried to use Fugu to erase some apps.
But it didn't help (Fugu access is fine)