Discuss Non responsive and no Battery icon at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; I installed a number of programs from installer.
I also moved the apps to the ...
Non responsive and no Battery icon
I installed a number of programs from installer.
I also moved the apps to the second partition via one of the apps on Installer.
Now the iPhone looks normal (all the icons are there, and no error messages) however:
- It will not open anything
- It doesn't show the battery icon (only a number, currently it is 57)
- It can receive calls (but the icon isn't updated to show missed calls)
- I can switch on and off normally.
- If I do click an icon it dims (not too much but it is darker)
- If I put it to sleep, it comes back with a black screen and the status bar on the top.
- When I receive a call, it doesn't show the call in progress screen
I tried to use Fugu to erase some apps.
But it didn't help (Fugu access is fine)
Last edited by fangpyre; 02-09-2008 at 10:41 AM.
By mortenosx in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
Last Post: 04-08-2009, 07:00 AM
By kunalashar in forum General
Last Post: 02-23-2009, 03:24 AM
By arian_ma in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
Last Post: 03-01-2008, 04:30 PM
By al217739 in forum General
Last Post: 11-06-2007, 12:09 AM
Last Post: 09-15-2007, 08:04 PM