Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 71
Discuss MCleaner 1.4.2--Call&SMS Filtering at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by mcleaner we are sorry for the late reply. now the new version ...
  1. #41
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcleaner View Post
    we are sorry for the late reply. now the new version is released,please try and see whether it works well.
    Hi, I've updated the latest version as stated but the problem remains

    One thing i noticed though, the phone only hang up when you answer the call in convention way i.e. put the phone near to your ear, and it will hang up when the call is completed and screen try to activate back as you remove the phone away from your ear. It will have no problem if you answer the call via bluetooth or using headset.

    Hope i wont sound confusing and i can be contacted at terence_cher@hotmail.com if further clarification is required.

    Thanks and look forwward to your solution.


  2. #42
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wa oh!
    it sounds interesting!
    we can't sure it's the probelm of mcleaner. does any of your friends have iphone and have installed mcleaner? do they have the problem.

  3. #43
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've briefly done a search on all forums but dont seems other have similar problem with MCleaner...I've even tried restore 2.1 clean and tried using the phone without installing Mcleaner and it works fine. The phone only have such wierld behaviour when MCleaner is installed.

    To recap, the phone functioning perfectly normal if use bluetooth or headset.

  4. #44
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terencec View Post
    I've briefly done a search on all forums but dont seems other have similar problem with MCleaner...I've even tried restore 2.1 clean and tried using the phone without installing Mcleaner and it works fine. The phone only have such wierld behaviour when MCleaner is installed.

    To recap, the phone functioning perfectly normal if use bluetooth or headset.
    our new updated version v.5.4 will be released soon, so please wait for the new version and try it. hope the weird things won't happen to you.

  5. #45
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcleaner View Post
    our new updated version v.5.4 will be released soon, so please wait for the new version and try it. hope the weird things won't happen to you.
    Hi, I've updated it to the new version but sadly, the problem persisted...I've been using bluetooth headset for receiving and making call for the time being...I've tried all means even to the extend restoring the phone clean. Phone was ok in making or receiving call before installing MCleaner but the problem is back as soon as MCleaner is installed.


  6. #46
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terencec View Post
    Hi, I've updated it to the new version but sadly, the problem persisted...I've been using bluetooth headset for receiving and making call for the time being...I've tried all means even to the extend restoring the phone clean. Phone was ok in making or receiving call before installing MCleaner but the problem is back as soon as MCleaner is installed.
    We are sorry for your problem. It also confused us. Many people have installed MCleaner,but they don't have such problem.We are still trying to solve the problem,and you can also to find some other ways to check your iphone.

  7. #47
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The latest version MCleaner v1.5.5 supports iPhone 2.1/2.0.x.New feature: 1.add "Accept and Hungup" which will hungup the call right after accept it, so there wont be "voicemail" for the blocked call.
    2.add default whitelist for BiteSMS,so it won't conflict with BitSMS.

  8. #48
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    how do i backup mcleaner i want to wipe my iphone with a fresh install

  9. #49
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boyced View Post
    how do i backup mcleaner i want to wipe my iphone with a fresh install
    first you need to jailbreak your iphone,and you should have cydia on your iphone.then download mcleaner on cydia and install it.

  10. #50
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    but i want to keep all the history and settings of blocked numbers and sms's recieved.


 

 
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [2.0][Release] Pysl:SMS and call filtering
    By Rikk in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 12:30 AM
  2. [Pysl] v0.40 > Call and SMS filtering
    By Rikk in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 02:41 AM
  3. [MCleaner] Call & SMS Filtering
    By IamJAX in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 08:30 AM
  4. [Req] Using Unix firewall for call/sms filtering ?
    By Rikk in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 01:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:24 PM.
twitter, follow us!