Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Discuss [Locate Me] image not loading at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; hi guys, Locate me works but it won't load the image. Does anybody have any ...
  1. #1
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default [Locate Me] image not loading

    hi guys,

    Locate me works but it won't load the image. Does anybody have any idea on this fix? And how do i post a picture of the problem on this thread by the way?
    Last edited by bjlm; 05-30-2008 at 09:28 AM.



  2. #2
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Anybody?

  3. #3
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wat do u mean image?
    are u connected to the internet?
    also to put a pcture of this
    install the screenshot enabler from iclarified
    and use
    and post

  4. #4
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubikscube2 View Post
    wat do u mean image?
    are u connected to the internet?
    also to put a pcture of this
    install the screenshot enabler from iclarified
    and use
    and post
    i took a screenshot of the problem but how do i upload an image on this post? Could you please walk me through?

    Yes i am connected to the internet via wifi and gprs. It used to work before though.

  5. #5
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjlm View Post
    i took a screenshot of the problem but how do i upload an image on this post? Could you please walk me through?

    Yes i am connected to the internet via wifi and gprs. It used to work before though.
    Upload to a free service like
    http://www.imageshack.us/
    then put a link to the image into your post.

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2


  6. #6
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubikscube2 View Post
    wat do u mean image?
    are u connected to the internet?
    also to put a pcture of this
    install the screenshot enabler from iclarified
    and use
    and post
    Here you go, an image of my problem




    Anyone have a solution to this problem?
    Thanks

  7. #7
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjlm View Post
    Here you go, an image of my problem


    Anyone have a solution to this problem?
    Thanks
    Wow, never seen this one. One question. When not using Locate me but just the map feature, can you "see" the same location, meaning the map where you are?

    Usually Google maps only sets these "no image" tiles when they dont have maps in the resolution (very close) you have been choosing.

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  8. #8
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    Wow, never seen this one. One question. When not using Locate me but just the map feature, can you "see" the same location, meaning the map where you are?

    Usually Google maps only sets these "no image" tiles when they dont have maps in the resolution (very close) you have been choosing.

    volkspost
    Yes when i use the map feature, the image loads properly. i can even zoom in the map for more details.

    here's an image file:


    Have any idea? Locate me used to work flawlessly when i was on 1.1.2. I upgraded to 1.1.4 using ZiPhone acouple of months ago and so far, the LocateMe feature has been unstable. It works at times but most of the time it gives me the 'no image' problem.

  9. #9
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjlm View Post
    Yes when i use the map feature, the image loads properly. i can even zoom in the map for more details.

    here's an image file:

    Have any idea? Locate me used to work flawlessly when i was on 1.1.2. I upgraded to 1.1.4 using ZiPhone acouple of months ago and so far, the LocateMe feature has been unstable. It works at times but most of the time it gives me the 'no image' problem.
    Hmm, dont know if this is another issue caused by ZiPhone.

    Could you give this one a try: Use Locate me, I know you get the "no image" thing again. Could you then ZOOM OUT a bit. Just wanna make sure its not a situation where Locate me is forcing the iPhone to show a resolution that is not present in Google maps - in your case for the area in Hong Kong.

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  10. #10
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    wow that IS strange...
    restore?
    maybe...
    im really clueless on this one
    anyone else?


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How can you make a sparsed disk-image become a burnable disk-image.
    By NewsAndHistory in forum Genuine Mac Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 06:32 AM
  2. [FW2.1-2G] Map in 2.1 FW for 2G locate me in US.
    By Scienartist in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 07:40 AM
  3. [Installer.app] Custom Default.png loading image!
    By DJ McG in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:04 AM
  4. [1.1.4] How to change carrier image and dock image?
    By TheSacredSoul in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 12:36 PM
  5. Do you have Locate Me after Geo's unlock? How?
    By 04deveni in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 05:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:14 AM.
twitter, follow us!