Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Discuss [Installer] Cannot find Tweak 1.1.2 after Ziphone at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; I unlocked v.1.12 otb with ziphone and installed BSD Subsystem and Open SSH and community ...
  1. #1
    Senior Professional Array lakshi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    24

    Default [Installer] Cannot find Tweak 1.1.2 after Ziphone

    I unlocked v.1.12 otb with ziphone and installed BSD Subsystem and Open SSH and community sources and LocateMe....everything working youtube, safari but i cant find Tweaks 1.1.2 category for iworld installer....what should i do?



  2. #2
    Senior Professional Array lakshi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    pls how to install iworld?....phone will work perfectly after this...

  3. #3
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakshi View Post
    pls how to install iworld?....phone will work perfectly after this...
    Hi ...

    I have just as the same problems as you..

    Did you already found a solution ?
    If you found one, would like to help me...

    Thx

  4. #4
    rd7
    rd7 is offline
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Please install Community Sources & BSD Subsystem will solved the problem.

  5. #5
    Senior Professional Array lakshi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hatiti View Post
    Hi ...

    I have just as the same problems as you..

    Did you already found a solution ?
    If you found one, would like to help me...

    Thx
    I found a solution......first install iworld and then install community sources. Installing comunity sources first erases tweaks 1.1.2 from menu..hope it works for you too... :-)


  6. #6
    Senior Professional Array lakshi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakshi View Post
    I found a solution......first install iworld and then install community sources. Installing comunity sources first erases tweaks 1.1.2 from menu..hope it works for you too... :-)
    One more problem...now it says "package download failed" when i install iworld..
    SOmeone help us!!

  7. #7
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    helloo,
    i have the same problem,
    no tweaks 1.1.2 and iworld!!!
    how we will find this???
    tnx in advance...

    p.s: it seems this is a brand new problem that we are facing with but sure will get a solution soon...already many topics around including this problem!!!

  8. #8
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Marathon Greece
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themost View Post
    helloo,
    i have the same problem,
    no tweaks 1.1.2 and iworld!!!
    how we will find this???
    tnx in advance...

    p.s: it seems this is a brand new problem that we are facing with but sure will get a solution soon...already many topics around including this problem!!!
    I had this exact same problem today. Nothing would install.

    WHY ?
    Well I was stupid enough to run the software unlock from 1.1.2
    If that is what you did then you can fix it buy doing a restore to 1.1.1, jail breaking, BSD, OKtoprep, Unlock, upgrade to 1.1.2 and jail breaking again.

    CORRECTION
    This solution is for the package download failed problem.

    If the folders are missing just make sure community sources are installed and do a refresh sources a few times.
    Last edited by Quench; 02-14-2008 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Incorrect info

  9. #9
    Senior Professional Array lakshi's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quench View Post
    I had this exact same problem today. Nothing would install.

    WHY ?
    Well I was stupid enough to run the software unlock from 1.1.2
    If that is what you did then you can fix it buy doing a restore to 1.1.1, jail breaking, BSD, OKtoprep, Unlock, upgrade to 1.1.2 and jail breaking again.

    CORRECTION
    This solution is for the package download failed problem.

    If the folders are missing just make sure community sources are installed and do a refresh sources a few times.
    I tried to repair the mobile by GeoHotz method (restoring to 1.1.1 ,jail breaking, unlock and upgrading to 1.1.2) but still no Tweak 1.1.2 folder even with this method....any ideas what to do?
    Should i virginize the phone and try geohotz method again?

  10. #10
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Marathon Greece
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakshi View Post
    I tried to repair the mobile by GeoHotz method (restoring to 1.1.1 ,jail breaking, unlock and upgrading to 1.1.2) but still no Tweak 1.1.2 folder even with this method....any ideas what to do?
    Should i virginize the phone and try geohotz method again?
    I dont think there is a problem with the phone If it is just that the folder is missing this happens sometimes.
    Can you install openssh ?
    Have you installed community sources ?


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] InstaFresh (Installer tweak)
    By vandy1997 in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 12:30 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 08:11 PM
  3. [Tweak] Looking for that battery percent tweak
    By hadimirza in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 07:32 AM
  4. Can't find NES.app in Installer
    By iMags in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 07:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:30 AM.
twitter, follow us!