Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 93
Discuss [Guide] Top must-have-apps and Cool games at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by ako0o_ba Where can get the piano app ? iapp-a-day loujob, thats why ...
  1. #21
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ako0o_ba View Post
    Where can get the piano app ?
    iapp-a-day

    loujob, thats why i ask suggestions, cus not all apps are important to me personally ill update, thnx
    Last edited by madB; 01-04-2008 at 04:10 PM.


  2. #22
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So where do we ge these apps?

  3. #23
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    so i just got my 1.1.2 OOTB iphone using turboSIM
    i got the installer and i want to instal several apps and games.

    i just want to know if i install several apps, i need to instal the Summer board first? so i con roll down ?. what happens if i dont ?

    im sorry i am a newbie and i dont want to make a mistake.

  4. #24
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itstabish View Post
    So where do we ge these apps?
    go to the sticky with sources on it, and add all those sources to the installer. ull see all the apps. install them one by one whatever you need.

    keep in mind though the more sources you add the more time it takes to refresh sources, but wutever its worth it. you can delete sources later anyway.

  5. #25
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by refu86 View Post
    so i just got my 1.1.2 OOTB iphone using turboSIM
    i got the installer and i want to instal several apps and games.

    i just want to know if i install several apps, i need to instal the Summer board first? so i con roll down ?. what happens if i dont ?

    im sorry i am a newbie and i dont want to make a mistake.
    yes. but its ok if u installed the apps b4 summerboard. u just wont be able to see the app icons. i know cus my freind did that. and he had to install dock... and a bunch of launchers. untill he got summerboard dont ask why....

    just get summerboard first.


  6. #26
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madB View Post
    yes. but its ok if u installed the apps b4 summerboard. u just wont be able to see the app icons. i know cus my freind did that. and he had to install dock... and a bunch of launchers. untill he got summerboard dont ask why....

    just get summerboard first.
    thanks, will do.

  7. #27
    Senior Professional Array lilskaterpunk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nice post! I just got my iPhone today and I am familiar with some of these apps. as I own a itouch. But now I get to try out some of the iPhone apps

    Thanks

  8. #28
    Respected Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    vkconverter

    unit conversio
    i done it big so you can spot it from the other posts which arent new app posts!

    dell xps m1710 laptop its really pretty
    core 2 duo t7600G @ 2.83ghz
    4gb ram
    nvidia 512mb 7950 gtx
    160gb 7200rpm

  9. #29
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by al217739 View Post
    vkconverter

    unit conversio
    i done it big so you can spot it from the other posts which arent new app posts!
    hehe updated

  10. #30
    Senior Professional Array Twisty iphoney's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    hey,
    also add iSIM, the free features are brilliant though it's paid.
    thanks


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Cool apps for iPod Touch?
    By N00BHACKER in forum iPod Touch 1G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 09:44 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 04:38 PM
  3. Frustrated with nullriver to get the cool apps
    By kdowd084 in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 04:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:44 PM.
twitter, follow us!