Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 218
Discuss [Effort] Adding Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX) and other services at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; In my personal view, Apple will never include iPhone BT File Transfer as it may ...
  1. #201
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default BT features

    In my personal view, Apple will never include iPhone BT File Transfer as it may potentially bypass iTunes. Lack of BT File Transfer will also promote web based file sharing, like MobileMe, one of its next business drivers


  2. #202
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I think we should keep working on that till we find a way for it,after all it can do all of those things,but they're just not imported to it...and i read that someone got one of them to work,so i think we can get all of them to work if we work a bit harder ourselves...

    Hope i helped...

  3. #203
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Hey guys,
    While i was looking for a bluetooth headset fpr iPhone(3G),i found that almost all of the iPhone(3G) blutooth headsets are sold with a "receiver",but that was normal,what really made me stop and think for a minute was when i found a bluetooth "Transmitter"!!
    So,i thought for a second,this device could import some stuff to the iPhone(3G)'s bluetooth but it has to be plugged to the iPhone(3G) so that you could connect it with the headset,don't you guys get it yet?
    This is my "RANDOM" analysis,i'm not so good with the bluetooth stuff,so it could be wrong.

    -You guys all know what daemon tools does in the windows right?[sorry that i don't have an example for the Mac]...it tricks the windows,and makes other (CD/DVD) drives that make you able to mount images,right?


    -So,We don't have to directly nor permanently import the commands to the bluetooth device in the iPhone(3G),if we can make an App[just like all other iPhone(3G) Apps]that makes an image of the iPhone(3G)'s bluetooth,and then we "temporarily" import the commands to this image,and use it for OBEX and all while the program is turned on,but when it's off,bluetooth is same as without it.

    I hope you guys got it...

    Hope i helped...
    Last edited by XpacK; 10-22-2008 at 08:20 PM.

  4. #204
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XpacK View Post
    Hey guys,
    While i was looking for a bluetooth headset fpr iPhone(3G),i found that almost all of the iPhone(3G) blutooth headsets are sold with a "receiver",but that was normal,what really made me stop and think for a minute was when i found a bluetooth "Transmitter"!!
    So,i thought for a second,this device could import some stuff to the iPhone(3G)'s bluetooth but it has to be plugged to the iPhone(3G) so that you could connect it with the headset,don't you guys get it yet?
    This is my "RANDOM" analysis,i'm not so good with the bluetooth stuff,so it could be wrong.

    -You guys all know what daemon tools does in the windows right?[sorry that i don't have an example for the Mac]...it tricks the windows,and makes other (CD/DVD) drives that make you able to mount images,right?


    -So,We don't have to directly nor permanently import the commands to the bluetooth device in the iPhone(3G),if we can make an App[just like all other iPhone(3G) Apps]that makes an image of the iPhone(3G)'s bluetooth,and then we "temporarily" import the commands to this image,and use it for OBEX and all while the program is turned on,but when it's off,bluetooth is same as without it.

    I hope you guys got it...

    Hope i helped...
    It's hard to know where to start...

    No, that's not going to work.

  5. #205
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    And why is it that you think it's not going to work?
    please give me a good reason.

    Hope i helped...

    Quote Originally Posted by bigp2 View Post
    It's hard to know where to start...

    No, that's not going to work.


  6. #206
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    http://www.spaziocellulare.com/ispaz...s-with-photos/


    something is moving?

    Can someone i can trust (GeoHot, MuscleNerd, Pumpkin ecc...) confirm that?

  7. #207
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ramb0 View Post
    http://www.spaziocellulare.com/ispaz...s-with-photos/


    something is moving?

    Can someone i can trust (GeoHot, MuscleNerd, Pumpkin ecc...) confirm that?
    this is confirmed by one of the team leadrs.... however... he also kinda confirmed that 1gen iphone users will not be able to use filetransfer or any BT feature in that mather because they initiated the first steps of BT using BlueCore6-ROM type integrated circuit found on the iPhone 3g ....

    DAMN.....

  8. #208
    Senior Professional Array Cocchiararo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paganini View Post
    this is confirmed by one of the team leadrs.... however... he also kinda confirmed that 1gen iphone users will not be able to use filetransfer or any BT feature in that mather because they initiated the first steps of BT using BlueCore6-ROM type integrated circuit found on the iPhone 3g ....

    DAMN.....
    you coulndt give me worse news....

    my only hope now is apple giving me a2dp ................ im lost.

  9. #209
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bad news, paganini. But at all, I don't need BT so much. Apart from file transfer we need file managment application, because - how do you want to send music, etc.? Yeah, we can find our music by SSH, but all have random names.

    And... Apple won't add BT transfer option - I'm sure. Sending our music is "against Copyright".

    Anyway, I'm happy that somebody is working on it. Maybe I will change my iPhone to 3G in near future. Maybe it will be useful for me... even if it will be working.

  10. #210
    Senior Professional Array iDarbert's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davvido View Post
    And... Apple won't add BT transfer option - I'm sure. Sending our music is "against Copyright".
    They could perfectly restrict the file transfer to photos alone if they wanted to.

    Like you do with Mail, but over Bluetooth.


 

 

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 03-09-2010, 06:25 PM
  2. 01-16-2009, 01:30 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 02:46 PM
  2. [Req] Bluetooth OBEX Client
    By jashsayani in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 03:53 PM
  3. [REQUEST]Bluetooth transfer app
    By Nikola in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 01:18 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:28 AM.
twitter, follow us!