Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
Discuss Disable Passcode Lock at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by lamanodedios I dont care if i am able to get the info ...
  1. #21
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamanodedios View Post
    I dont care if i am able to get the info out.
    but please send me ur paypal adress i would
    like to send u some dollars.

    No way. This is a non-commercial community. If it would be commercial, I would not be here. We all try to help each other here and this is fun.
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2


  2. #22
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamanodedios View Post
    Any ideas?
    Thats ibooter command list.
    I know ibooter and I have used it. As far as I know there is no command to just rm a file. I have used it twice on the iPhone of two friends having used ZiPhone before and ended up with the famous one-MAC-fits-all bug . Ziphone set one MAC address to all iPhones when fiddeling with Wi-Fi. iBooter is similar to iPHUC but you'll see the "response". I used 'setenv" to correct the Wi-Fi MAC. Setting enviromental variables is one of the things iBooter can do for you.
    I know there is more, but I am not aware you could use it to ssh-style just rm a file.
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  3. #23
    Respected Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Ok i will donate the money to hackintosh.
    Do u know where?
    Thanks for ur help.

    Maybe i will go to a restaurant he went and do it there.
    If not i will tel u.
    Although my other customer leaves in another city and
    it will be imposible.

    Thanks
    Hernan

  4. #24
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamanodedios View Post
    Ok i will donate the money to hackintosh.
    Do u know where?
    Thanks for ur help.

    Maybe i will go to a restaurant he went and do it there.
    If not i will tel u.
    Although my other customer leaves in another city and
    it will be imposible.

    Thanks
    Hernan
    Hope you get his iPhone fixed, keep my fingers crossed
    talk to you soon
    v.
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  5. #25
    Respected Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I just need the info
    He need his info because
    he has important things and stuff.

    Thank you a lot. Really


  6. #26
    Respected Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Thanks to u i was able to fix another one with the same problem.
    But i had to travel 40 min to get to the last
    place que connected to wi fi in a bar.

    I still need help for the other one.

    See u later all

  7. #27
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    Is it a 1.1.4 or 2.x iPhone. Would be not that bad to do it on fw 1.1.4. Completely different on 2.x
    I have a first gen iphone on 2.1. Since I installed an Exchange email, iphone activates a passcode automatically. It will not allow me to disable the passcode. I would like to disable passcode. Could you help me to disable the passcode?

  8. #28
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
    I have a first gen iphone on 2.1. Since I installed an Exchange email, iphone activates a passcode automatically. It will not allow me to disable the passcode. I would like to disable passcode. Could you help me to disable the passcode?
    I found a way to disable from another site. Here it is...

    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    smoked2naJul 23, 2008, 08:19 PM
    How to disable Exchange PIN requirement.

    a. Jailbreak.
    b. SSH into the phone as [ root ]
    c. Edit the following file [ "/var/Managed Preferences/mobile/com.apple.springboard.plist" ]
    d. Make the following change, setting of the key "minLength" to zero.

    <key>PolicyInformation</key>
    <dict>
    <key>maxFailedAttempts</key>
    <integer>10</integer>
    <key>maxInactivity</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>minLength</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>

    e. Now go into preferences and turn autolock off.

    At first I upped the "maxInactivity" to "6000" and "minLength" to "0". Then I just set the "maxInactivity" back to "60". Either way, I don't have to use the PIN anymore because the the lock is now off. Whooohooo!

    Just be aware that the actual mail is not encrypted so anyone that steals your phone can read the Exchange email. Wonder why they didn't encrypt it like the Blackberry does. Maybe iPhone v6.0 in 2010.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  9. #29
    Respected Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Thanks Bluewater.
    I was able to do it finally with DiskAid.

  10. #30
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
    I found a way to disable from another site. Here it is...

    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    smoked2naJul 23, 2008, 08:19 PM
    How to disable Exchange PIN requirement.

    a. Jailbreak.
    b. SSH into the phone as [ root ]
    c. Edit the following file [ "/var/Managed Preferences/mobile/com.apple.springboard.plist" ]
    d. Make the following change, setting of the key "minLength" to zero.

    <key>PolicyInformation</key>
    <dict>
    <key>maxFailedAttempts</key>
    <integer>10</integer>
    <key>maxInactivity</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>minLength</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    </dict>

    e. Now go into preferences and turn autolock off.

    At first I upped the "maxInactivity" to "6000" and "minLength" to "0". Then I just set the "maxInactivity" back to "60". Either way, I don't have to use the PIN anymore because the the lock is now off. Whooohooo!

    Just be aware that the actual mail is not encrypted so anyone that steals your phone can read the Exchange email. Wonder why they didn't encrypt it like the Blackberry does. Maybe iPhone v6.0 in 2010.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Found another app to kill the exchange locks. I tried and it works. Here is the linek:

    http://kdbdallas.com/2008/08/01/kill...-20-jailbrake/


 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)


Similar Threads

  1. how too disable passcode on 3gs
    By rtito20 in forum Ultrasn0w (3G(S)/iPhone 4 unlock)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 05:58 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 12:13 AM
  3. [Exchange][2.0] Disable passcode lock ?
    By znote in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 03:14 PM
  4. [1.1.3NAT] Passcode Lock problem
    By c3p0 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 08:59 PM
  5. passcode lock/System lock
    By crunch81 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 10:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:13 PM.
twitter, follow us!