Discuss carrier Logo in iphone at the Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's) - Hackint0sh.org; hi, there i want to put logo on my iPhone,
i tried downloading the software ...
carrier Logo in iphone (Messed Up)
hi, there i want to put logo on my iPhone,
i tried downloading the software from this guide:
but don't know what to do, with the downloaded file, it asks to overwrite the existing springboard app, but i want to copy the default one first to my PC, but ibrickr won't letme do that, also how to set logo !
Last edited by rajeevsharma8888; 12-24-2007 at 02:49 PM.
and how to put thepermissions, also could you tell me, i have a jpeg file, do i nedd to change that to png first and also correct it's size, or iphone will automatically change thesize of teh png image ! also after i upload this new summerboard app, will it automatically ask for the permissions (0755) or is there any other way
I think i have messed up the things completely !
I will yell you what i have done:
1. Downloaded the 1.1.1 springboard file from (http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6575)
2. used i brickr, and when at:/System/Library/CoreServices/springboard.app
3. i see springboard.app, but the file i got was only springboard
4. so i renamed it to .app
5. uploaded it to:/System/Library/CoreServices (don't know what setting the permission is all about, so the permissions aren't set as of now)
6. now i see springboard.app in ibrickr, clicking it, it shows diff png files like dafault carrier logo's for att, cingular, vodafone , battery, airport, activate, airplane etc...
when i tried to rename a png i had to DEFAULT_CARRIER ATT, and uploaded it to springboard.app folder, nothing happened, i.e. the logo didn't appear
then after 2-3 days i download customize, whe i start using it, there's a menu in frontof me, when i click carrier image, i see my PNG (named default_carrier_ATT.png) , when i select it, it asks me set as carrier logo, i press OK, then home buton, then itsoft restarts, but nothing happens, i.e. no logo change, same INA Airtel is written.
Now , i have come to know that there's a springboard file, in springboard.app folder, but what i did was renaming thefile to .app and then uploading it where springboard.app folder was located (are you getting what I'm saying)
I don't know what i have done !
By aviegas in forum iPhone 4
Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:01 AM
By Stoka in forum iPhone 3GS
Last Post: 11-26-2010, 01:39 AM
By RiqTosh in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
Last Post: 01-05-2009, 07:32 PM
By ramb0 in forum General
Last Post: 04-24-2008, 12:11 AM
By iphonehome in forum General
Last Post: 08-20-2007, 02:01 AM