1. RESTORE YOUR IPOD TOUCH TO FIRMWARE 1.1.4. VERY IMPORTANT, IF YOU DON'T DO THIS, YOU WILL GET MANY ERRORS!
1. a) When it's done Restoring, click New, do not let it use your iTunes backup info.
b) Pick a different name than before, just to avoid confusion. You can change it back later.
c) When the standard iPod screen appears, unclick Open iTunes when this iPod is connected.
d) Eject iPod.
e) Close iTunes.
2. Download the NEW version of ZiPhone at ZiPhone.org (2.6b).
3. Extract the files to the folder of your choice and run the ZiPhone GUI. If you have the Spamming At - Waiting for Response error, you must fun the NVRAM fix. This will fix the error.
4. Then, right next to the iPhone Jailbreak button, you will see a smaller box that says "IPOD TOUCH" CLICK THAT ONE!
5. You will go through the normal restore phase, then the scrolling white text.
6. Soon your iPod Touch is Jailbroken.
-BSD Subsystem 2.1
-BSD Subsystem 2.0 Termfix
XX Relocate Ringtones, Applications and Fonts using BossTool in the same order