We got it on STE source. Works great, just restart the iPhone. If you installed it JC's way, by SSH, go ahead and install it through STE and restart phone, it will work just fine. I was having issues with the Missed-Call feature, but now all is well after a restart.
Hope the owner wont mind too much that we got it up on Installer
Taskbar Notifier 0.9 has been release with missed call notification.
There is a 1.1.3 version, and another for everything pre-1.1.3.
Changes in 0.9
- Once again the code has been significantly cleaned up.
- It now checks missed calls
- It fully supports 1.1.3
- It now uses an NSTimer to time the checks (if you experience problems with alarms not sounding in the clock application then please let me know. I have found that deleting an alarm and recreating it seems to fix the problem and I am looking into what is causing it)
- It now checks whether you are using an iPod Touch or an iPhone and acts accordingly (does not check missed calls and SMS messages on iPod Touch)
- If you have unread messages in a disabled account (in preferences) the account will be checked and you will be notified of this message.
- There is a chance that it may interfere with the alarm clock application (very occasionally). I have yet to find the exact cause of the problem (it is something to do with my use of NSTimer).