Discuss [Release] ConverterPro > YouTube to mp4, video to mp4, audio to mp3 at the Free Toolchain Software - Hackint0sh.org; ConverterPro v1.7 w GUI
Version 1.7 Brings more bug fixes
Fixed some little bugs and ...
[Release] ConverterPro > YouTube to mp4, video to mp4, audio to mp3
ConverterPro v1.7 w GUI Version 1.7 Brings more bug fixes
- Fixed some little bugs and uploaded the youtube conversion update file i forgot to add in 1.6
- Settings menu stronger clean up tool
- Tweaked video conversions via cov bin file
Version 1.6 Brings a new startup screen (scroll to screenshots to view
- Finally found anotherr the error in youtube video transfers after conversion process this one is due to ffmpeg saving files as .parts
- Implimented a startup launcher for ui purposes..
- Bug fixes on cov bin file.
Version 1.5 Brings a new theme
- Finally found the error in youtube video transfers after conversion process
- Implimented a settings menu to clean up old convertered waste.
- Bug fixes on cov bin file.
- New Theme.
Version 1.3 Released: Brings New Features!
- 3 New Conversion Formats which include VOB WAV and M2V
- A Save as.. feature (optional) as been coupled with those new conversion fomats and is planned to be added into the rest later on
- New Updated Cov bin file which impliments the new features and has bug fixes which enhance usability by a gain in stability.
- A New FAQ Section now implimented into the GUI should help some users with common problems.
- Youtube Mp4 bug fixes and file transfer fixes done in cov bin file
Users with MAIN SCRIPT EXECUTION ERROR, i've updated my repo just refresh your souces and try the installation again. Youtube Video Demo
Version Tracking Number: 1.2
What new the GUI Interface Brings:
- Include transfers to /private/var/root/Downloads for those whom use seeqpod to download files.
Please report all bugs by email or forum and do state feature requests!
EASY conversions, convert between all supported file formats easily with no hassel at all. With the GUI everything is just one click conversion process.
Converting videos are now implemented to be done in the background so you can click convert and you can be playing a game, listening to music or watching a movie or just put your ipod into the lock state. Whenever the conversion process is complete it will prompt you to tell you that it's done and was or was not sucessful.
Youtube to MP4 with no bugs what so ever, type in the required fields and it'll start downloading and converting with the least amount of problems!
Built in easy access and easy conversion support with iphpPod.
GUI Interface that implements all current features
What is to come:
- Image conversion support
- Quick copy of images to wallpaper directory and camera roll.
- Convert video areas to image (capture)
- More like to be implemented in my next software release (jDesktop), more info on that later.
- Built-in media player - Might not happen, iphpPod works great.
Current File format avalible in the GUI you can use:
Video ID... -> Done
Download and watch YOUTUBE on your iPod:
(Check the video tutorial attached to this post.)
1. Launch the ConverterPro application
2. Click Youtube to MP4
3. Type in a file name output to save it as
4. Type the video id:
Lets say you have:
The video id would be aq4etCTg_WY
5. Type that id after the = sign.
6. Click download and converter.
PLEASE NOTE when a conversion starts it doesn't stop even if you respring your ipod, play games or listen to music.
1. Add this repository source to your source list in the installer.app: http://www.freewebs.com/puredownloads/jonsingh12.xml
2. Install Apache_n_PHP from under the Jon's PKG Repo Catagory
3. Install ffmpeg from under the Jon's PKG Repo Catagory
4. Install ConverterPro from under the Jon's PKG Repo Catagory
5. Make sure permissions on all folders (private, var, mobile, root, Downloads, Media) are set to 777 not 755
What is it?
It is an application built using ffmpeg, lame and bladeenc encoders to convert audio files, video files and straight youtube to mp4 on your iPhone / iPod Touch. With a nice easy to use user interface with many features, and many more to come soon.
What type of file types work right now?
NOW out of beta state, formats compatible to convert is, WMA to MP3, OGG to MP3, AMR to MP3, FLV to MP4, WMV to MP4, AVI to MP4, AMR to MP3. andd... Youtube to MP4. Alot more to come in versions to follow.
Last edited by Jon_; 03-06-2008 at 05:01 AM.
thanks for the great app. enjoy a rep from my side as you deserve it.
you repo currently showing 0.72b.
great app. my iphone crashes when it's goint to start installing converter pro. i installed the other 2 packages fine.
any idea what happens.
edit. when i install php after the install it ask me to place some opt file somewhere in php may be that's what fails.
Last edited by trotamundos; 03-02-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Me too, I have installed first two packages and on first I get something to make some path usr/bin... and on last ConverterPro I get "Main script failed" ?? Any help ?? How come that we need all folders now set to 777, not on 755 ??? That will cause problems with other apps, please make it all 755. But it seems that app is working ?? How can we watch converted files ?? Can we hide phpiPod icon or ??
Last edited by Busha; 03-03-2008 at 01:48 AM.
hi everyone i installed the 2 first packages ok but when i try to install converterpro it gives me an error "manin script execution failed"
what can i do to fix this problem?
iam running a 1.1.4
Hey folks i edited my source it seems like installer was trying to set permissions on folders that doesn't exist then crashes. So i've updated my source to search for the folder, if the folder exists then it'll set the permissions on that folder.
Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk
I tried to install the programs aswell but converterpro would not install so I decided to uninstall the other applications. Now i have 2 icons on my phone Iphppod and converterpro. Anyway to remove those? I dont see them on my uninstall list anymore either...
Last edited by pphz1; 03-03-2008 at 09:24 AM.
By Jon_ in forum Free Toolchain Software
Last Post: 02-28-2008, 04:14 AM
By mikefarns in forum General
Last Post: 11-23-2007, 10:15 AM