Stock look with third party applications on 1.1.1/1.1.2
I modified the Springboard so it would look stock when you install third party applications. You can use the mod on v1.1.1. and v.1.1.2 firmwares. Get the 13 Icons Version here.
1. Unzip Spring-13icons.zip and copy [space].app, [spacespace].app and [spacespacespace].app to /Applications
2. Set permission 755 to embark in all three folders
3. Copy M68AP.plist to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app
- Used transparent pngs and fixed application names so you can use it on non black backgrounds.
- Fixed zip file for Mac users and modified display identifier of the new Installer.app - To place it in the first position on the second page.
- If you wish to have 12 or 14 icons on the first page, get 12 Icons Version or 14 Icons Version.
- If you're running Vista, extract the zip file using 7-zip.