Here's a changelog for this 2.3-2 version:
* Introduces a new scheme for password protection, where the application is not even launched if the correct password is not informed;
* New options on Action Setup, so now you can set different actions when you are blocking people with resricted ID, and people who are not in your whitelists. On the previous version, the same action was being taken for these two conditions.
* Minor bug fixes, including the problem of scheduled whitelists.
* Chinese and russian language packages added
The fake password wasn't implemented yet, but it will be. I'm just thinking in a nicer thing, like opening safari with a predefined page or any other application, instead of just opening the application with a fake empty database. If you have suggestions, feel free to tell me :))
If i understand well fake password is for masquerade iBlacklist, launching an alternate application instead of it.
If I'm right, why don't let iBlacklist owner to choose which application launch in Extras menu for example ? For me can be good to masquerade it with Settings standard application for example which is reasonable to keep protect...don't you ? :-)
Hello, I have full version of iBlackList, today I ran the application of cyndia and iblacklist upgrade to 2.3-2 version. After doing that, I ran the application of iBlackList but did not work, only it show me the screen of password, I type my correct password and nothing happens, It returns me to the screen of my iphone, why? with my old version of iBlacklist all worked very nice, I have a iphone 2g whit 2.0.1 firmware.
There's a new version 2.99-1 available on Cydia. Please report any problems to email@example.com
Here's a copy of the changelog:
* Status Report on lock screen trigger changed. To trigger the report you need to enable it on GUI and after undim your device, you have 2 seconds to press the volume down button to bring it to the screen. This was done to improve the discrete purpose of iBlacklist usage;
* Status Report now shows informations regarding the current operating mode;
* Does NOT require respring anymore after toggling any of the enable state;
* Graphic User Interface improved to:
- Avoid crashes when the history has many records;
- Insert new operation mode called Profile Mode;
- Push history view automatically after opening the application, when there's unread records added;
- Let user reply to a blocked text from inside application;
- Directly access the text part of blocked messages from history by clicking on the detail disclosure button;
- Individually enable/disable monitoring over calls and sms
- List creation improved to support AddressBook/Groups direct import
- New option on History for exporting records to your e mail
* Regarding the new Profile Mode:
- It's a completely new operation mode, where the user can set ALL features to many custom profile;
- Use the Profile Manager to access your profiles, activate them and also schedule them;
- When accessing your profiles, you can create a new one, edit or delete existing profiles;
- It's a powerful tool that allows users to fit the system to their needs with much more flexibility;
- Supports multiple active profiles;
- Each profile can also have multiple active lists;
- The list scheduler is not used on this mode, use the profile scheduler instead;
- Respects the profile settings where the block condition was firstly found;
- To create a new profile, just follow the automated profile creation routine.
WARNING: Classic Mode settings are not used on profile mode settings, and vice versa. If you changed the operation mode to Profile Mode, make sure you have a least one profile correctly set as active or the system won't block events based on your classic mode setup.
* Bug fix for some devices that have a real 3G contract (uses the UMTS to make calls and not the average GSM modem)
* Bug fix for the new sms notifications ( sound/vibration and popups) when the sms part is disabled
* Bug fix with the keyboard on springboard when using the password protection and you launch the application using quickgold;
* Bug fix for the irealsms compatibility
* CURRENT VERSION 2.99-1 IS ALREADY 3.0 COMPATIBLE AND ALSO WORKS ON 2.X FIRMWARES
ABOUT THE 3.0 FIRMWARE
I'm just holding the update to iBlacklist 3.0 version to check if something may not work as expected on final 3.0 and fix if i find any problem.
This update will bring a nice feature called Camo, where you will be abled to set whatever name you want and whatever icon either.
You can even use your own icons by uploading it using SSH:
Once again, iblacklist is the pioneer in delivering you the best solution for apple firmware changes.
Attention Registered Users:
You can now retrieve your activation key straight form our website ( www.iblacklist.com.br). Very handy when you update your device's firmware.
Is there any problem with haptic answer?
Restored 3 times and it still doesn't work.
I dont know if its possible but it would be a real nice feature if you can have a call ring on your phone instead of being blocked, but still be removed from recent calls. Also if the text messages history updated as they came in, currently when i recieve a new text i have to go back to the main screen then return.
over all amazing program =)
Your request will be taken into consideration for further versions. Thank you.
New version 3.0-5 is out. Please update ASAP.
Many imporvements were done. You can check the changelog on www.iblacklist.com.br
**** MMS filter goes live on your device, as usual, firstly brought by iBlacklist ****
I have a few questions about the iblacklist app.. I have a jailbroken iphone 3gs. I downloaded the iblacklist app, but there are some problems...
1. when people i have blacklisted send me a text, it appears in the iblacklist app and in the sms app from the iphone. how can i stop that from happening? Maybe you or someone can help with the settings or with what i am doing wrong.
2. how do i unblacklist a number... I placed a number from my contacts into the blacklist to test it out.. well, the problem mentioned above happened. But then, I could take that number out of the blacklist.. I have looked at the app over and over, but I can't find the way. I am sure the answer is right in front of my face. Can you help me?
I have the trial software of the app.