Hum, indeed it´s not possible on this current version. As you stated, when using in Whitelist mode, it can block numbers and log them to our history only, so it would be nice to have an option to add contacts to any list form our own history. We´ll work on this.
iBlacklist 2.1 is up on Cydia under BigBoss repository. Here is the update release. More is being prepared for the next one:
- Add the Parental Control Mode, where it will also block outgoing calls based on lists;
- Add the Use Badge option, where iBlacklist will badge it's SpringBoard icon with blocked calls / filtered SMS;
- Add the Vibration function for blocked calls and filtered messages;
- Change on History deletion. Now it will delete all records form that specific history view (All records, Only Calls or Only SMS);
- Fixes the SMS Privacy feature by removing the SMS Preview popup and placing sound/vibration notification as per your preferences settings;
- Fixes the Busy Signal option. Now it will issue a busy signal even if there is a call in progress;
- Fixes other problems related to add from recent sms and history views.
great update, thanks, does this version fix the unfiltered sms vibration bug and half volume sms tone
Yes, this was one of the priorities on this update.
hi i send u yesterday the billing information but i do not recive the activation key, can u please send it to me?? thx
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you still does not have it !!!
hi i still does not becomme the key please send it to me i send u again the datas @ the adress u post..
I always have my mail box up to date and does not have any e mail.
You can try the email@example.com
Wich is your e mail?