You can now read/write Arabic on iPhone
- Add iPhone Islam Source: http://apps.iphoneislam.com
- Install Arabic iKeyboard and follow the instructions
- Download http://tinyurl.com/5fga2x
SSH to ur iPhone and add these files (replace the original files)
DONT FORGET TO BACKUP THE ORIGINAL FILES
Code:Permission: 0777 /System/Library/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/WebCore Permission: 0777 /System/Library/Fonts/Cache/arialuni.ttf Permission: 0600 /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/.GlobalPreferences.plist Permission: 0777 /Applications/Preferences.app/GlobalPreferences.plist Permission: 0755 /Applications/Preferences.app/ar.lproj Permission: 0755 /Library/MobileEnhancer/cyrillic-keyboard.men/KeyboardDefinition.plist
- At this point Safari can render the Arabic text to any Arabic website, Email, Contacts, and Calander also support Arabic text at this point
- Add this source: http://kankon.org/Apps.xml
- Install the Arabic Menu
- Go to Settings > General > International > Language: and choose Arabic (this will change your UI Language)
- Go to Settings > General > International > Region Format and Select Arabic and the Country.
Now you have Full Arabic support in the iPhone.
- There is an Arabizer in kankon's source but i didnt test it
- if u set the language settings To English and the Region format to United Sates u'll still be able to Read/Write Arabic but the menu and Notifications will be in English (Just like my iPhone)