I just put the finishing touches on the text editor I've been working on and uploaded it to Google Code:
This is the first version so don't edit anything you don't have another copy of just in case! Still working on features, please feel free to suggest any I didn't list in the TODO. And of course report any bugs.
As I said in a previous post, I'd hoped to call this thing MobileTextEdit but that didn't work out since it was already taken. If you guys have not put any work into it yet, I'd be glad to merge our projects.
PS - It's open source of course but I haven't gotten my code into SVN just yet.