Discuss [Installer][1.x.x] Sources/Repository list > Not Warez at the Free Toolchain Software - Hackint0sh.org; Here you will find all the sources you need to add in the installer, in ...
[Installer][1.x.x] Sources/Repository list > Not Warez
Here you will find all the sources you need to add in the installer, in order to get apps and games and themes and other stuff:
Kindly add others here in reply's so that this 1st post can be updated time by time !
Developer > source > Stuff
1. AppTapp Official > repository.apptapp.com > installer
2. Conceited Software> conceitedsoftware.com/iphone >
3. Ste Packaging > psmxy.org/iphone-apps >
4. AlohaSoft 1.0.2 > homepage.mac.com/reinholdpenner/102.xml
5. AlohaSoft 1.1.1 > homepage.mac.com/reinholdpenner/111.xml
6. AlohaSoft 1.1.2 > homepage.mac.com/reinholdpenner/112.xml
7. Apogee LTD > apogeeltd.com
8. aXP > lostsoul.aeroxp.org/iphone/index.xml
9. BigBoss > markmon.mine.nu:90/iphone/repo/repo.plist
10. CedSoft > prog.cedsoft.free.fr (iSnake/Bounce)
11. CopyCoders > homepage.mac.com/hartsteins/copycoders/copycoders.xml (Network Apps)
12. Death to Design > iphone.deathtodesign.com
13. HighTymes > hightymes.org/iphone/plist/index.xml
14. iApp-a-Day > iappaday.com/install
15. Imagine09 > home.twcny.rr.com/imagine09/Imagine09.xml
16. iBlackjack > iphonefanclub.com/native
17. iSpazio > spaziocellulare.com/ispazio.xml
18. iSwitcher > web.mac.com/iswitcher2/list.xml
19. iUnlock > i.unlock.no
20. Limited Edition iPhone > limitededitioniphone.com/lei.xml
21. Loring Studios > loringstudios.com/iPhone-schnapps/index.xml
22. Mateo > bblk.net/iphone (BeatPhone)
23. Mobile Stacks > mobilestack.googlecode.com/svn/repository/internal.plist
24. ModMyiFone.com > modmyifone.com/installer.xml
25. MTL Repository > home.mike.tl/iphone
26. Shai’s Apps > ride4.org/shai.xml
27. R4m0n > iphone.r4m0n.net/repos > iPhysics
28. scummVM > urbanfanatics.com/scummvm.xml
29. Slezak’s Stuff > spencerslezak.com (nothing on it yet)
30. Soneso Repository > soneso.com/iphone
31. Studded > studded.net/installer/index.xml
32. Surge > iphonesurge.com/iphonesurge.xml
33. Swell > lyndellwiggins.com/Swell.xml
34. weiPhone 中国 > app.weiphone.com/installer >weTools/weDict
35. Arabic > apps.iphoneislam.com
36. Chinese 中国／香港 > iphone.org.hk/repository.plist
37. Danish > iphone.vildmedmac.dk/install
38. FrenchIphone > rep.frenchiphone.com
39. Greek > greek-iphone.com/grloc
40. Hebrew עברית > ihebrew.net
50. Norwegian - iFon > install.ifon.no
51. Polish iPolish > krzak.net/iphone
52. Russian iPhone по-русски > russianiphone.ru/beta
53. Russian Tools (in English) > russianiphone.ru/beta/en
54. Spanish Phyros iPhone-ES > iphone.frickr.es/index.xml
55. Swedish iFun.se > ifun.se/swe
56. Taiwanese > iphone4.tw/unlock
57. Vietnamese > iphone.billydragon.net
58. Belgium-iPhone > rep.belgium-iphone.com
59. iCosta 中文键盘 > iphone.freecoder.org/rep/
60. LumaQQ 中文 > lumaqq.linuxsir.org/update/repository.plist
61. varies mods for 1.1.1 homepage.mac.com/bioss/vm.xml
62. Dutch iFoneguide > ifoneguide.nl/repo
63. Automator to add all sources in installer > ride4.org/shai.xml
64. Polar Bear Farm > polarbearfarm.com/repo
65. Robota software house > iphone.robota.nl > chess, guitar, screenshot
66. Belgium-iPhone > rep.belgium-iphone.com
67. various mods for 1.1.1 > repo.aakqtr.com
68. iPhoneBus > iphonebus.com/apps/sky.plist
69. iPhoneSurge > iphonesurge.com/installer.xml
70. iRussian и iUkrainian localizations for iPhone > irussian.com-a.googlepages.com/irussian.xml
Also, others members posting apps in diff threads in the first post, should use this format, so that it's easy for others to see and download stuff:
Click HERE for 2.0 Onwards Repositories
Last edited by n350z; 08-18-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Reason: Added link to 2.0 sticky
wow thanks man higly appreciated your post.
Coming from a complete newbie, i will have my iPhone in 15 days, how to insert all of these adresses in iPhone so I can download applications?
When you will jailbreak it, Installer.app will be installed.
You just start it, go to sources tab and select edit. then just press add and type the addresses one by one.
FNI (For noob info)
Each time Installer launches, after a period of inactivity, it has to scan the Sources you have added. Obviously the more sources you have added the longer it will take to do this.
Various 'Books old and new
8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.
Great thread...is there anyway to rate these sources? Maybe a moderator can step in here. Ratings would be on quality of stuff, how well apps are written, etc.
- Firmware 1.1.4 | Baseband 04.04.05_G | Bootloader 3.9 iPhone use in Canada over EDGE. Price, usage, data * Restored to 1.1.4, ZiPhone, iClarified - Unlocked with this Link
* Restored to 1.1.3, ZiPhone, Anysim 1.3 - Unlocked using this Link
* Revirginized, Restored to 1.1.1 - Unlocked using i.unlock.no - Thank you Number_41
* OTB iPhone (1.0.2) Week 39 w/Baseband 03.14.08_G & BL 3.9 - Unlocked using PXL, Pacay, iBrickr
excellent efforts. thank you. saved me alot of time.
How about a little description next to each one for what the source provides? Some of the authors don't have webpages which show what's in the repository.
It's unlikely because the content of every single repository can change everyday and i don't see myself checking them one by one.
Thank you for this thread, it's very helpful.
One question though.. Can all these sources/apps be trusted?
By n350z in forum Free Toolchain Software
Last Post: 08-18-2008, 03:39 PM
By ilyag in forum Free Toolchain Software
Last Post: 08-18-2008, 03:39 PM
By Number_41 in forum General
Last Post: 01-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:38 AM
By Adriano in forum Free Toolchain Software
Last Post: 11-09-2007, 10:03 PM