Discuss [Beta Release] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods at the Free Toolchain Software - Hackint0sh.org; [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods
Please note ...
[Beta Release] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods
[New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods
Please note this is a BETA release - Some users have experienced Conflicts with other Apps causing reboots - Install at your own risk during this BETA Release:
If you have problems, either PM me or post details including which Apps you have installed and your /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.SpringBoard.plist. If you simply post it doesn't work, your post will be reported for spam.
Upcoming/Requested Features: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
- COMPLETED v0.8: Any Region Outside US causes change to Celsius, no (xxx) xxx-xxxx formatting for phone #, and Date)
- COMPLETED v0.8: Remove SMS Alert when enabled
- COMPLETED v0.8: Today Only for calendar
- COMPLETED v0.8: Enable Always show Clock/Calendar (reduces screen count to 3)
- Add custom RSS Feeds to News
- Location of content/content window Resize
- Multiple Cities for Weather
- Interval time for Sports/News Update
- Interval to show Unlock screen before dim
- Screen Opacity/Color
Known/Reported Bugs: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
- FIXED v0.8: INSTALL Rebooting (at least all known issues)
- FIXED v0.8: Certain Cities Weather Cause Crash
- FIXED v0.8: Meeting Notes may cover up date on Calendar View
- FIXED v0.8: Re-occurring meetings/appts may not display correctly
- FIXED v0.8: If SMS Screen is set to "Only if New" and a new message appears, and all messages are cleared, the screen shows "No Messagess to Display" instead of not displaying at all.
- FIXED v0.8: Highlight of first cell in News/Sports
- FIXED v0.8: Max Calendar Count was using Max Mail Count
- FIX ATTEMPTED - NOT CONFIRMED: Apply Button does not work for some people
- FIX ATTEMPTED - NOT CONFIRMED: SMS Messages show Contact name for International iPhone Users
- FIX ATTEMPTED - NOT CONFIRMED: Unknown Scenario where user receives "Mail DB in Use by Mail.app"
If you have a fatal error where your iPhone Reboots
If the iPhone is rebooting with Apple Logo:
Per SteveBrown8 Experience:
= You may have to hold down the home and top botton to restart the phone TWICE
- You should see a self-disable message.
Update for all after installing this App my phone wouldnt boot up it would just sit at the boot up screen with the loading symbol going around and around one way I stopped it from doing this was when it was not plugged in I held the sleep and home button until it rebooted twice ... When holding it will reboot after about 5 seconds of holding but keep holding and it will shut completely off then just release both buttons and boot it back up then be paitient it will eventually load up and the app will ask you if you want to enable or disable the intelliscreen app you can disable and it will work fine until they figure out whats going on
Please note this App is BETA - BACKUP YOUR DATA FIRST!
To install IntelliScreen:
1. In Installer.app, choose the Sources tab
2. Choose "Edit" and then add http://intelliborn.com/repo.
3. Goto Install tab, and choose the Intelliborn category, and Install IntelliScreen
* View Calendar, Email, Text Messages, News, Sports, and Weather from your iPhone "Slide To Unlock" screen
* Smooth scrolling across each item to quickly glimpse at your data
* Auto-Checks Email when you view the unlock screen - no need to "Refresh" from Mail.app or wait 15 minutes
* Go directly to the application of your choice with a "Swipe"
* Precise International Weather (by zip) provided by Weather Underground.com
* News Feeds include Yahoo!, CNN, Fox News, and Reuters (more coming soon!)
* ESPN Sports Feeds include MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA Men's Football and NCAA Women's Basketball
* Customizing your IntelliScreen is easy! Choose which content you want to view and where
* Mail and Text Messages can be shown only if new items are available
Last edited by juato4; 05-14-2008 at 05:34 PM.
This is one heck of an app, Top 5 for me!!
Gosh! I'm gonna test that right now.
Expect some feedback
Uhh, what about us in Europe using Celcius and not Fahrenheit....
iMac 24" * MacBook Pro 17" * iPod Classic 160Gb * iPhone 8Gb * iPhone 16Gb
J to the T. Shaken, not Stirred
Update: Installed, easily top 5 here too.
Last edited by thecompkid; 05-13-2008 at 11:13 PM.
Very impressive app.
Quite buggy though The weather thingy can't find my country.
The app crashes sometimes. I think it has something to do with vWallpaper.
Other than that... i'm very impressed by the functionality of this app.
Great job! Keep it up !
Nice app but they are going to charge for it soon
By Deagle in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 03-31-2012, 06:00 PM
By wildonrio in forum Free Toolchain Software
Last Post: 10-17-2009, 06:54 PM
By efish in forum Free Toolchain Software
Last Post: 03-24-2008, 04:46 PM
By h4xxr in forum General
Last Post: 11-13-2007, 01:38 AM