Results 1 to 5 of 5
Discuss [advice] Sell my iPhone? (or maybe not) at the Flea Market - Hackint0sh.org; Hi everybody. I need an advice. I'm travelling right now. A friend is trying to ...
  1. #1
    Amazingly Knowledgeable Array JSN1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    56

    Exclamation [advice] Sell my iPhone? (or maybe not)

    Hi everybody.

    I need an advice.
    I'm travelling right now.
    A friend is trying to buy my iPhone. It is unlocked and working.
    He is offering me $500 (there the iPhones are like $700),
    I won't have iPhone until July, why? I won't
    return to the US until July 15.

    What do you recommend? Sell or not?



  2. #2
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN1 View Post
    Hi everybody.

    I need an advice.
    I'm travelling right now.
    A friend is trying to buy my iPhone. It is unlocked and working.
    He is offering me $500 (there the iPhones are like $700),
    I won't have iPhone until July, why? I won't
    return to the US until July 15.

    What do you recommend? Sell or not?
    Hmmm, i was thinking the same couple days ago, having two iPhones. I will keep both of them. They are working both perfect. I am pretty sure that the dev team will have a solution for our iphones after 2.0 goes final. I will use 2.0 and be happy then.

    All we are hearing about upcoming iPhones are just rumors plus some facts you know from analysing beta firmware. On new iPhones apple has again the chance to close all known holes to get em unlocked. Nobody knows how hard it will be and how long it will take to break into and unlock.

    i have confidence it will work one day, but I want to have my iPhone all day. I guess mid July from apple and others you wont get "old" version iPhones, but new ones.

    On the other hand, maybe the distribution structure completely changes and they offer unlocked higher priced iPhones - all speculation.

    I'll keep mine and wait.

    I know this might not help you, just my 2 cent

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  3. #3
    Board Hero Array lordofdaflies's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    1,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN1 View Post
    Hi everybody.

    I need an advice.
    I'm travelling right now.
    A friend is trying to buy my iPhone. It is unlocked and working.
    He is offering me $500 (there the iPhones are like $700),
    I won't have iPhone until July, why? I won't
    return to the US until July 15.

    What do you recommend? Sell or not?
    dude sell sell sell

    for $500 u can get the new iphone 3G coming out soon
    but its up to u
    July is far, can u live without the iphone for a couple of months?
    MacBook Pro OS X SNOW Leopard
    iPhone 4 16GB iOS 4.2
    iPad WiFi 64GB iOS 4.2
    BlackBerry Curve 3G (9300)

  4. #4
    boz
    boz is offline
    Senior Professional Array

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I sold mine for about 475$ after i used it for a year, so still a nice deal

    i'm missing my iphone though....
    but in my heart i know it was the right decision!
    'There is no I in threesome'

  5. #5
    Amazingly Knowledgeable Array JSN1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Sold for $550...

    But I still have 2
    Well, they have the Invalid Calibration Data problem, but I have them.


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 03:10 AM
  2. Trying to sell iphone 3GS for max
    By mongoose7 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 08:08 PM
  3. [advice] Should I sell my 3G?
    By nasty devil in forum iPhone 3GS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 07:25 PM
  4. [Advice] How to Sell a Jailbroken iPod?
    By damienk in forum iPod Touch 1G
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 01:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:12 PM.
twitter, follow us!