Calliing Chainbooter Error, Help!
Hi this is my first attempt at dual booting Windows 7 and OSX86 so try to bare with me and I'll try to explain my problem as simply as possible.
1. I already had Windows 7 installed cracked with (7Loader)
2. I partitioned a 116.39GB FAT32 partition on a different disk to my Windows 7 (C: Drive).
3. I booted up "iATKOS v7 10.5.7" and went to the disk utility I then "erased" that FAT32 disk and it turned into "Mac OS Extended (Journalled).
4. I then select this disk and install OSX86, it installs successfully and my computer reboots.
(At this point I fully expect for my Windows boot record to be ruined and that I'd have to repair it with my Windows 7 Install Disc)
But it boots up fine and I log into Windows 7 with no problems.
5. So I then install EasyBCD 2.0 Beta, and add "NST Mac OS X".
7. Select "NST Mac OS X".
And then I get this error:
A disk read error occurred
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart".
And this is where I'm stuck i don't know where to go from here.
Here is a screen shot of my drives as they are currently:
Thanks in Advance, you wonderful people! :D