Here are the step I followed.
1) Windows 7 was already installed in C:. I formatted my second partition with disk management.
2) I booted with ideneb dvd.
3) I again formated my partition in ideneb disk utility.
4) I chosen Voodoo Kernel, Chameleon 2.0 boot loader and ps2 fix in custom tabs.
5) I successfully installed mac. Everything worked like charm including even no driver problem occured.
Now only problem is dual booting. During boot if i insert my ideneb setup dvd it successfully boots mac(without selecting any options) but if i removed the disk windows 7 boots.
How to make chameleon work ? Or any other boot loader? Without using setup disk.
Any way my system is:
AMD 3000+ 1.8 GHZ
Asus M2V-TVM(VIAK8M890 + VT8237R)
1GB RAM DDR2
Realtek AC'97 Audio
IDE HDD and Dvd Drive.
ideneb 1.6 Leopard 10.5.8 lite.
And thank to mod who help me here. http://www.hackint0sh.org/f133/82363.htm