*Click Makes Forum Account*
*Goes to Forums, Read's all the rules*
*Comes to this section of the forums*
*Clicks start new thread*
Mhmm. First post ever.
Hopefully not my last.
So, Heyy guys, I need some help.
I need to know which "Distro" is most compatible with my current PC.
Here are the Specs' from CPU-Z:+I have a few of questions.
- Name: Intel Pentium 4.
- Code Name: Willamette Brand ID: 8.
- Package: Socket 478 mPGA.
- Technology: 0.18 um.
- Specification: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 1.70GHz.
- Family: F + Model: 1 + Stepping: 2.
- Ext. Family: F + Ext. Model: 1 + Revision: D0.
- Instructions: MMX, SSE, SSE2.
Note: It says I have SSE2, So Im good to go right?
If further specs are needed I'll post them.
Thanks in advance.
1. Will it actually work on my computer? x.X
2. Which "Distro" is the best for my computer?
3. I would like the most recent Distro.
4. Please provide a mini-guide. + The Download/Torrent Link.
5. If you would like me to donate to you. Please leave your paypal account info below. The max I am going to donate is $10.00
Hehe, Im cheap.