Problems whith 3gs after unlocking whith blacksn0w via cydia (3.1.2)
I have some very interesting problems whith my Iphone 3gs fm 3.1.2 after unlocking 5.11 baseband whith blacksn0w via cydia.
1. the phone boots up about 45s (whith old 3.0 and when there is not intalled blacsn0w (jus jailbraked whith custom firmware) phone boots up in 20-23s)
2. sometimes i got no wi-fi, but there is way to have it by reseting network settings.
3. battery drains very fast (21% per 8hours) on stand-by mode(no push notificasions are on, no wi-fi, no gps on and no bluetooth are on - everything is off that can drain battery)
4.I cant use my operator 3g networking, because the phone cant find it signal exept edge and gsm.
if there are some solutions how to fix 1, 3, 4 problems and have network signal, please write them. :confused:
I have the same problems...my solutions
I have all 3 of the same issues as you (don't have a problem with wifi). Below are the sure fire solutions to all 3 issues:
1) wait 15 more seconds for the boot process.
3) bring my charger cord with me every where I go. I guarantee that am never within 15-20 ft from an outlet that can "give me more juice!".
4) Not sure what network you are on. I am on t-mobile USA. The 3g network is on a different radio frequency from he one that the iPhone uses. My solution is to use the edge network.