Discuss need help please at the Blacksn0w (3G(S) unlock) - Hackint0sh.org; ...
need help please
Hi iīm new in this community and i have been looking for information but i donīt find what i want to know, well.. my problem (really not mine) is that i have an iphone 3gs and it seem to be blocket (the iphone was dropped at street), i want to ask if with jailbreak, redsnow or any other aplication it can be unlocked.
Thanks everybody. ^^
Last edited by heuver; 06-04-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Reason: grammatical fixes
Not entirely sure what you're asking, if you're asking if you can jailbreak, we're going to need the following info:
1) What version of iOS is on the device right now?
2) Does this device have any SHSH saved for it? If you don't know what SHSH is, check the link in my signature, it's important.
3) What version of iOS do you want the device to be running?
If you're asking if you can unlock, we're going to need the following information:
1) What version of iOS is running on the device?
2) What baseband is running on the device? (TinyUmbrella can tell you this, as can several other utilities, or you can get this from the phone itself as the Modem Firmware version)
3) What carrier is the phone locked to?
4) Do you have a legitimate SIM card to the carrier the device is locked to?
That should get us enough information to start helping.
The preceding forum post has been brought to you by the letter "N" and the number 42.
iPhone 4, 32GB (iOS 6.1.2 | evasi0n | SHSH: 4.0 - 6.1.2)
iPad 2 3G, 64GB (iOS 6.1.2 | evasi0n | SHSH: 4.3 & 4.3.3 - 6.1)
Restore problems? Read this: http://www.hackint0sh.org/f137/130802.htm Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare? Please Donate!