Discuss iPhone 3.1.2. Unlock fail at the Blacksn0w (3G(S) unlock) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi, I have iPhone 3G(8gb), Carrier 5.0, Firmware 05.11.07 i had 2.2. now i updated ...
iPhone 3.1.2. Unlock fail
Hi, I have iPhone 3G(8gb), Carrier 5.0, Firmware 05.11.07 i had 2.2. now i updated it to 3.1.2. and i got the problem, No service
Here now I will write everything I do:
1. include the iPhone and connect to iTunes
2.press Restore now restore the 1000 real time but good
3. here is, it finished restore ...... and writes to me, Slide For Emergency
4. On iTunesu is a message: The SIM card inserted in this Iphone does not appear to be supported
5. Im closing i Tunes and all programs (iPodService, AppleMobileDevice) and I turn off the iPhone from USB Cabal
6. I turn on iPhon to USB and run Blackra1n and Make it Ra1n
7. now is a message to donate and the face of man
8. I reboot the iPhone (is still engaged with the USB)
9. and JB is over (still connected to the USB with a laptop)
10. now unlocking
11. Connecting to Wi-Fi network
12. now runs on button Blackra1n first and install Cydia
13. completed installation cydie now I installed sn0w
14. sn0w be installed and again there is no GSM signal, no GSM network .... And yes, all the time WAS the SIM card into the iPhone all the time WAS USB CABLE connected with iphone
I try turn off 3G, reset settings all that
I don't have carrier, when i go to the carrier i see my carriers but i cant select them.
And sorry for bad English
Nema usluge means No service
i can see my carriers but when I select them I get Server lost...but when put automatic then nothing happens
Last edited by idontcare2; 12-02-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Make sure you go in to settings and turn off 3G. See if that works. if it doesnt then restore your iPhone using iTunes again, after restore just run blackra1n, then install sn0w first, then you can install cydia afterwards. And again make sure you turn off 3G under settings. If needed also enter your APN for data service. Let us know if that works.
There is no such thing as a mistake, there is what you do, and what you don't do.
By Francols in forum PwnageTool
Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:06 AM
By Lord vecna in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-22-2008, 11:31 AM
By magicalism in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-19-2008, 07:40 PM
By buddies in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-29-2007, 07:38 PM
By nicscoopers in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 09-23-2007, 08:48 PM