AMD, Leopard and a problem:)
i've decided to install leopard on my computer, because i kinda started loving the "look and feel" of this operating system the first time i saw it.
i read quite some tutorials, they all seemed simple. but as i scrolled down there were always comments like "why doesn't it work with my computer?" and answers like: "tell me about your configuration?". million variations of the "inappropriate-hardware" problem.
i will write down the configuration of my pc and kindly ask you to tell me if this machine is capable of stable running Leopard.
here it is:
- AMD Phenom X3 8450 box AM2
- Western Digital 1TB 7200 16MB SATA2 3Gb/s Caviar Green
- Western Digital-WD 320GB SATA2, 16Mb, 7200rpm, RAID
- Gigabyte-Gigabyte AM2+
- Corsair RAM DDR2 TWIN2X 800MHz 4096-6400C4
- Sapphire HD 2600PRO 256MB DDR2 PCIE/2DVII/TVO BULK
what say you? should it work and which tutorial of those few hundred on the web can help me most?
thank you very much, i'll appreciate your help a lot!