Discuss [Hackint0sh Support] Having trouble installing kalyway or TOH RC2 at the Archiv (Leopard) - Hackint0sh.org; I am having some trouble installing TOH rc2 from this guide: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.p...opic=73199&hl= . I will ...
Team of Hackint0sh
If your chipset is a nForce chipset, haveing incompatibilities to install it, maybe Leo4All V3 work.
Can confirm chipset model for me?
Is pictures, for times in this lines, after it, have still waiting for root devices?
Well it says here for my motherboard: http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p...tinum&class=mb
That one is :
NVIDIAŽ nForce 650i SLI (C55) Chipset
• Supports FSB 533MHz, 800MHz, 1066MHz & 1333MHz* (FSB 1333 requires FSB 1333 CPU and manual FSB adjustment in the BIOS)
• Support Dual channel DDR2 533/667/800 memory interface up to 8GB
• Support Dual PCI Express 16X interface with either 1x16 or 2x8 operation.
and the other is:
NVIDIAŽ nForce 430i (MCP55) Chipset
Integrated Hi-Speed USB 2.0 controller, 480Mb/sec, 8 ports
• 4 Serial ATAII ports w/ transfer rate up to 3Gb/s and support RAID (0,1, 0+1 & 5)
• 2 channel Ultra ATA 133 bus Master IDE controller up to 4 IDE drives
• PCI Master v 2.3, I/O ACPI 2.0 Compliant
so im guessing it is the 430i that is controlling everything.
hey, f41qu3 thanks for trying to help me. What do you mean about the root?
Last edited by NAXDON; 05-08-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Team of Hackint0sh
Is not guaranteed, but try the Leo4All v3.
On last week i succefull installed it on same chipset (but is a AMD machine).
I'm using a Sata II HDD and IDE DVDRW.
ToH not support you chipset, and Kalyway, i don't know, but ia believe don't support too.
By ryanique in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 10-03-2008, 02:58 PM
By DJGoeddek in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 04-24-2008, 01:50 PM
By SimonS in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 04-17-2008, 02:20 PM
By gecevampiri in forum Tiger
Last Post: 04-05-2008, 03:58 AM
By shadowofdeath15 in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 03-25-2008, 10:52 PM